Horrible murder in Seattle . Awful

Benson had worked for Plymouth Housing, the non-profit agency that owns the building, for nearly eight years, according to her LinkedIn profile.

A police officer would not have been there to begin with.

A "military grade knife"? What the hell is a military grade knife?
I'm not even going to pretend to know.

Oh I already know. It is anything bigger than a pocket knife that looks menacing. The term "military grade knife" is designed to instill fear. Fear allows control. It also sells news.
So does "assault rifles"

Ok, so unless I missed something, the crazy man walked into the social worker's office and murdered her. If Seattle had a fully staffed police force, would there have been a cop in her office?

Police rarely stop crimes. They investigate, pursue and arrest people who have committed those crimes. Ok, this may stop them from committing future crimes, but would more cops on the force have stopped this murder?
Maybe not directly but the more you demonize and reduce police presence and authority, the more people will act up in general.

Promote lawlessness, oddly enough that's what you get.

The guy who committed the crime was obviously mentally unbalanced. Blaming it on a lack of police is laughable.

Ok, so unless I missed something, the crazy man walked into the social worker's office and murdered her. If Seattle had a fully staffed police force, would there have been a cop in her office?

Police rarely stop crimes. They investigate, pursue and arrest people who have committed those crimes. Ok, this may stop them from committing future crimes, but would more cops on the force have stopped this murder?
Maybe not directly but the more you demonize and reduce police presence and authority, the more people will act up in general.

The guy who committed the crime was obviously mentally unbalanced. Blaming it on a lack of police is laughable.
That isn't what I did now is it?

No. It isn't.

You folks make me laugh. You really do.

In one breath you scream that you have to have guns to protect yourself from scary minorities. In the next you demand a massive police presence surpassing even East Germany’s police presence to keep you safe.

They have an ID on the murderer according to the linked report. Eventually he will be found. Tried. Convicted. And sent to prison or a psychiatric facility. What different outcome would be the case if everyone was marching in a parade holding signs that say we love cops? Nothing.

And in the next thread you’ll be screaming how you will kill every cop in the country when they ban guns.

You all are such hypocritical shit for brains jackasses.

Blaming it on liberals, who make it impossible to lock up crazy people, is reasonable.

Blaming it on liberals, who make it impossible to lock up crazy people, is reasonable.

Who was in power when the laws were changed? Do you consider Reagan to have been a liberal?

When you try to replace the police with social workers.....well.....that's what happens!:dunno:

I feel sorry for that poor woman, my condolences to her family.

Democrat cities want to defund the police and replace many of them with social workers who would handle mentally ill people so cops dont shoot them, right? How did that work out for THIS social worker? This is a preview of whats to come. We predicted exactly what happened in this story.

Who was in power when the laws were changed? Do you consider Reagan to have been a liberal?

Reagan bears some responsibility for cutting funding. The liberals are the ones that pushed to have the laws changed.

Reagan was PRESIDENT, not God Emperor.

Democrat cities want to defund the police and replace many of them with social workers who would handle mentally ill people so cops dont shoot them, right? How did that work out for THIS social worker? This is a preview of whats to come. We predicted exactly what happened in this story.

Was this social worker involved in such things?

Why would that matter? When an armed psycho wants to kill someone and their victim is unarmed, this is what happens. This is what foolish democrat cities have waiting for their social workers.

Last edited:

Why would that matter? When an armed psycho wants to kill someone and their victim is unarmed, this is what happens.

You said "Democrat cities want to defund the police and replace many of them with social workers who would handle mentally ill people so cops dont shoot them, right? How did that work out for THIS social worker?". That is why I asked what I asked. If the social worker was not involved in what you were saying, your comments are irrelevant.

View attachment 425642

Now we have military grade knives which are probably next on the progressive hit list.

Can hardly wait for them to claim that Jeeps and Hummers are military grade vehicles.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

In the UK they started with "military assault knives" and then went to take all the scary looking knives and NOW you can only carry folding knives under 3" blade.. Seriously, most Steak knifes are now illegal on the streets unless they are in locked toolbox.

I'm sure that stops a lot of crimes like THIS one..

View attachment 425642

Now we have military grade knives which are probably next on the progressive hit list.

Can hardly wait for them to claim that Jeeps and Hummers are military grade vehicles.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

In the UK they started with "military assault knives" and then went to take all the scary looking knives and NOW you can only carry folding knives under 3" blade.. Seriously, most Steak knifes are now illegal on the streets unless they are in locked toolbox.

I'm sure that stops a lot of crimes like THIS one..

1607402796076.png

First it's knives, axes, and fireplace pokers.... Next they'll be going after scythes.

What's this world coming to!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:smoke:

Attachments

• 1607402745451.png
    1607402745451.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 16

Forum List

Back