HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

We'll never escape our past if we keep reaching back to the 1950's for racist garbage better left alone.

The shooter was apparently friendly with his neighbors. Let's save the reflexive Klan-speak for the next
time you and the boys are out in the woods in your archaic get ups.
This dead child's memory is not served well by such filth.

Typical behavior for negro's. THIS is why we live in a WHITE area of a WHITE town of a WHITE county in a VERY WHITE area of Georgia. That coon needs to be given to the father and dealt with his own way.

I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

What right did the white boy have to play in the street

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

Gee, a BLACK man shoots and kills a WHITE child. Where's BLM on THIS one?
dont ask stupid questions,,,
It's NOT stupid. I'm just wondering what BLM thinks of this murder.
No youre stupid. Too stupid to read a website and find out the mission statement. What in the hell does this have to do with BLM?

I'm betting he has a mental health issue.

thats a typical excuse and shouldnt protect him from the death penalty,,,

I'm usually against the death sentence ... usually ... for some people, death is the most merciful of things we can do ... if the 25-year-old has any redeeming qualities, he'd be asking for death ...

It shouldn't be quick and merciful however....

I favor three gallons of honey evenly spread on the body tied down in the path of Army ants.

JO

I'm betting I don't give a shit....

JO

thats a typical excuse and shouldnt protect him from the death penalty,,,
I would agree.

Any jury, any judge who even slaps his wrist will go down in progressive history as RACIST. They'll want to build a statue of the perp and another of the judge - the latter so they can make a media event out of tearing it down.

Conservative playbook

Black guy does something terrible: "BLM IS TO BLAME!!!"

Hispanic guy does something terrible: "WE NEED TO BUILD THE WALL!!!"

Muslim guy does something terrible: "ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM!!!"

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now."

Forum List

Back