🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hostage and detained.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I was taken Hostage and detained, they sent me to a holding place in Texas and put me in a large place where they store people like me there was over 100 being held. They made us walk about two miles to get fed. They also made us wear the same clothes so they could ID us if we ran. It was not very pleasant when they shot at us with a machine gun, and if we stood up and ran we would get shot.

Its called basic training.

I was taken Hostage and detained, they sent me to a holding place in Texas and put me in a large place where they store people like me there was over 100 being held. They made us walk about two miles to get fed. They also made us wear the same clothes so they could ID us if we ran. It was not very pleasant when they shot at us with a machine gun, and if we stood up and ran we would get shot.

OMG!!!!

ARE YOU OKAY???

W

Were you a toddler?

Sounds like you made a terrible mistake!

• Banned

OMG!!!!

ARE YOU OKAY???
No it scared my for life, I get misty eyes at the Anthem and Taps will bring tear down my eyes no I am going to have that time in my life with me until I die.

• Banned
W

Were you a toddler?
No I was 17 years old and going to Korea.

W

Were you a toddler?
Lied about your age? Ballsy.

W

Were you a toddler?
Technically, you were still a child.

Forum List

Back