Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

So why weren't there cameras in the court room today? I wanted to see Trump deliver and I thought that they were going to permit it. Sure seems like the left is hiding something that they don't want us to know about... possibly a bunch of bullshit?
He wasn't in the courtroom? He was booked at the jail, is my understanding?

Unless he violates the conditions of his parole.
If he violates his gag order his bail will be revoked and he will be put in handcuffs and hauled off in the back of a cruiser. Fulton county jail is notorious for inmates meating an untimely death. One inmate was eaten alive by bedbugs and other insects. His family wants answers.

1692924422065.jpeg

Don’t mess with the Don

So why weren't there cameras in the court room today? I wanted to see Trump deliver and I thought that they were going to permit it. Sure seems like the left is hiding something that they don't want us to know about... possibly a bunch of bullshit?

He didn't appear in a courtroom today. He was arrested, fingerprinted, had his mugshot done (8x10s and wallet sizes available for order), posted bail, and was released. Arraignment comes later, as will the cameras.

Yes, its the former President Trump's wrap sheet...

Record Count: 1
Search By: Defendant Last Name: trump First Name: donald
Booking NumberDefendant NameBookedReleasedArresting AgencyCharge(s)
2313827TRUMP, DONALD J08/24/202308/24/2023
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Filing False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Forgery in the First Degree
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Impersonating a Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFalse Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFiling False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeSolicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeSolicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeViolation Of The Georgia Rico (Racketeer Inf
What was he wrapping?

Yes, its the former President Trump's wrap sheet...

Record Count: 1
Search By: Defendant Last Name: trump First Name: donald
Booking NumberDefendant NameBookedReleasedArresting AgencyCharge(s)
2313827TRUMP, DONALD J08/24/202308/24/2023
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Filing False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Impersonating a Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFiling False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeViolation Of The Georgia Rico (Racketeer Inf

1692924690442.jpeg

Forum List

Back