Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

Democrats don't need no courtroom. You're guilty until proven innocent in their world.
he's not guilty till proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a full jury of 12, unanimously.

however, based on evidence that has been shown, it is reasonable to think he will be found guilty, but much like with the OJ trial, anything can happen with a jury of 12, and with any defense the Trump team presents in court.

he's not guilty till proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a full jury of 12, unanimously.

however, based on evidence that has been shown, it is reasonable to think he will be found guilty, but much like with the OJ trial, anything can happen with a jury of 12, and with any defense the Trump team presents in court.

The problem for Trump is he needs four juries in four jurisdictions on all 91 counts

If they get to see his mug shot, Trump doesn’t have a prayer

1692925076759.jpeg

Does this man look guilty to you?

I was disappointed, where's the mug shot and I heard on ABC News they accepted a stated height and weight from him. 6' 3" and 215 lbs. My ass. More like 250 + and definitely under the 6'3" stated height. More lies on his behalf. Bottom line , He was not treated like everyone else.
Trump has been 6'3" all of his adult life. Too well known to change now. He's lost a bit. I love the mug shot. It's his best picture ever. I'm getting a t shirt and coffee mug.

you know he PLANNED that look for his mugshot....

I wonder why he chose that look?

it'll be part of some kind of Trump marketing campaign but again....what is the message with that look???
Because his supports think he's some sort of tough guy.

Hunter has been charged.

Joe is president. You can't charge a sitting president. Remember?
Since Hunter was using his dad's VP position to help U.S. enemies, Joe can be charged with treason which carries a death penalty or up to 20 years in prison. At the very least Joe Biden can be impeached and removed from office.

Forum List

Back