Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

Interesting.

This link said:

So, it looks like they skirted the norms to make sure all of this was released early.

Well, this will be interesting, especially if he manages to beat all the indictments, and these mugshots hinder his campaign…it will be called election interference.
It will be called election interference by traitors and lawless right wingers.

I saw that somebody else posted his mugshot today.

F4TkIp7bUAEKQ-X.jpg

It will be called election interference by traitors and lawless right wingers.

Did you read my post? I said “if he manages to beat all of the indictments and the mugshot hinders his campaign.” At that point, it wouldn’t be lawless, there could be an argument for election interference.

Hey if trump wants to wear make-up, that's his business. I'd like to see a trump supporter in here actually admit that trump wears make-up though.

Hey if trump wants to wear make-up, that's his business

Ok…so then why mention it?

I'd like to see a trump supporter in here actually admit that trump wears make-up though.

Does anyone know? Has he ever said? If he did, what difference does it make?

Nothing if you're a woman or a drag queen.
Would you have a problem with trump being a drag queen?

Also, your statement is factually wrong. A lot of men wear makeup. Just about everyone on tv or in the movies wears makeup. Just about every news caster wears makeup.

Trump is white trash
And Biden is what ?

Royalty ?

You aren't one of the pathetic brainwashed leftist minion's are you ? If so, just tie a big rock around your neck, and sink yourself to the bottom of the sea soon..... LOL.

Biden is the ultimate white supremacists, and you knucklehead's ain't got enough sense to see it when it's slapping you all in the face.

I mean Biden just opened the border up to the likes of white Zimmerman's all over, and his ilk is crossing by the tens of thousands, and for what, so they can replace black folk's by the hundreds of thousands in the workforces over time ??? ROTFLMBO 🤣... It just don't get anymore into your face than that, yet you happily go along like pathetic little sheep following their owner to the slaughter house without a clue.... Wake the freak up already, ok derp ?

And Biden is what ?

Royalty ?

You aren't one of the pathetic brainwashed leftist minion's are you ? If so, just tie a big rock around your neck, and sink yourself to the bottom of the sea soon..... LOL.

Biden is the ultimate white supremacists, and you knucklehead's ain't got enough sense to see it when it's slapping you all in the face.

I mean Biden just opened the border up to the likes of white Zimmerman's all over, and his ilk is crossing by the tens of thousands, and for what, so they can replace black folk's by the hundreds of thousands in the workforces over time ??? ROTFLMBO 🤣... It just don't get anymore into your face than that, yet you happily go along like pathetic little sheep following their owner to the slaughter house without a clue.... Wake the freak up already, ok derp ?
This thread is about trump and his arrest, not Biden. Trump is the one arrested 4 times now, not Biden. That is reality. Deal with it.

They put mouthy inmates in with the sodomites
So that's where trump is headed. No wonder he's having fits. Poor baby , he doesn't like it unless he's the one doing the touchy, feely stuff.

Forum List

Back