Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

Since Hunter was using his dad's VP position to help U.S. enemies, Joe can be charged with treason which carries a death penalty or up to 20 years in prison. At the very least Joe Biden can be impeached and removed from office.
Good grief.

It's telling to see Trump humpers try to make this about hunter and Joe.

One deflection after another.

Check the thread title. Stop deflecting for the man you love. ❤️

Because it's pretty rare to see a man walking around wearing make-up every day.

Really??? In 2023? You have heard of the trans movement right? You know that gay people are a thing right?

It’s not as uncommon as you might think, especially for people on tv…or just about to take photos. Even if trump did wear makeup…for fun…is this a problem for you?

Good grief.

It's telling to see Trump humpers try to make this about hunter and Joe.

One deflection after another.

Check the thread title. Stop deflecting for the man you love. ❤️
How about YOU stop deflecting away from the real criminal....Joe Biden.

Really??? In 2023? You have heard of the trans movement right? You know that gay people are a thing right?

It’s not as uncommon as you might think, especially for people on tv…or just about to take photos. Even if trump did wear makeup…for fun…is this a problem for you?
Not a problem for me. Although it does present a problem for those that are anti-transvestite and voted for trump. But they probably dont see it as a problem.

Exactly how much propaganda do you believe will be needed to save his ass. The TRUTH is finally catching up with him and all the propaganda in the world isn't going to help.
Just look at the posts on here. They're getting crazier and crazier by those on the right. As these trials proceed, you're going to see the posts get even more crazier. Then after any conviction? Who knows what will happen with these right wing lunatics.

So that's where trump is headed. No wonder he's having fits. Poor baby , he doesn't like it unless he's the one doing the touchy, feely stuff.
Reportedly Trump was inappropriately touched by an uppity negra during the booking process.

Yes. I find it odd that people that are so against trannies just accept the fact the guy they voted for, trump, wears make-up.
What people are against trannies? Who is it that voted for trump accepts that he wears makeup? So far, the only person who’s mentioned him wearing makeup is you.

Lol, using some obscure quote to quantify a non legal term.

It's desperate...but cute.
/——-/ Above the law isn’t a legal term either. I’ll dumb it down for you. Just because you haven’t heard it doesn’t make it obscure. The law applies equally to everyone. No one is immune from it because they are too powerful and no one can be subjected to laws that don’t apply to others. Trump is being indicted for the same things democRATs have done with impunity. I can’t explain this simple expression any clearer that any educated person understands.

I was disappointed, where's the mug shot and I heard on ABC News they accepted a stated height and weight from him. 6' 3" and 215 lbs. My ass. More like 250 + and definitely under the 6'3" stated height. More lies on his behalf. Bottom line , He was not treated like everyone else.
So liberals are lying now? Color me shocked.

What people are against trannies? Who is it that voted for trump accepts that he wears makeup? So far, the only person who’s mentioned him wearing makeup is you.
Exactly. Trump supporters/anti-trans people can simply ignore the fact trump wears make-up everyday.

Not a problem for me. Although it does present a problem for those that are anti-transvestite and voted for trump. But they probably dont see it as a problem.
They are willing to overlook anything and everything that detracts from their little tin god.

He did choose the YMCA song as his matra. Doesn't get any gayer than that. We already disowned him.
No 'Proud To Be An American' is always played at his rallies which you've obviously never seen or have only been told about by your leftist MSM.

No 'Proud To Be An American' is always played at his rallies which you've obviously never seen or have only been told about by your leftist MSM.
I bet you think trump is some great American patriot, dont you? Meanwhile he's rightfully going to see his day in court. What are you going to do when trump is convicted?

Forum List

Back