Hottest Minute in the last 37 Minutes!

Here, as I do a scientific study across the nation, here today in Anderson South Carolina it is 7 degrees below normal. Much of the East Coast was below normal temperatures this very chilly winter.

Stay tuned for Billion dollar scientists to explain to me in technical terms why I can not tell the temperature with my thermometer I bought at Walmart.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. Anderson, South Carolina?

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Anderson+SC+29621:4:US

61 today, 67 tomorrow, then 70's to mid-70's for next 8 days. Are you claiming the the normal temperatures for March are in the 80's for South Carolina?
This is a minute by minute observation. As in I go outside, check the temperature, then report while looking at the average from wunderground.

Your government manipulated statistics carry no weight in this thread.

Same old adjusted bull shit posts of government lies and altered data.. From Old Fraud...

How many times we got to tell you that computer generated model crap is NOT EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE?

Here, as I do a scientific study across the nation, here today in Anderson South Carolina it is 7 degrees below normal. Much of the East Coast was below normal temperatures this very chilly winter.

Stay tuned for Billion dollar scientists to explain to me in technical terms why I can not tell the temperature with my thermometer I bought at Walmart.
the first five days in March in Chicago was an average of -5.4 degrees below normal, first time in a very long time.

And wouldn't you know it, spring is but two weeks away and the temperatures are going to be spring like. Holy fk, can you believe that? Last year on March 6, the temp was zero degrees, and yesterday it was 51. 51 degree swing, from an average temp of 43 degrees. so for two years we're below average. Funny how that average thingy works eh? I still laugh at the foolish libturds in here and there out of sorts temperature anomalies. funny stuff. I bet they can't even tell us what % of the earth's surface is part of the data sets used for their anomalies.

As well, one libturd stated that he agreed the sun was on a cooling phase and still claims we'll get warmer. And I asked for how that happens with less LWR, crickets. hmmmmm things scientific are never interesting to these foolish folks.

Oh, and one last thought, in Chicago, the weather stations used are the two at the airports, O'Hare and Midway. They can be five degrees or more different these times of year. Lake effect temps are the reason, even the city is different. My house is most often different than O'Hare. hmmmm.

Last edited:
I'm sure you can do a fine job. Now measure the temperature at the same time, every day, for the next 30 years and then get back to us with your results.
isn't someone doing that already? anyone ought to be able to look up a last thirty year data set for any city in the US. I highly doubt you'd find enough to match the anomaly stats that are posted. Because, they adjust the actual readings.

Do you never tire of demonstrating over and over again how extremely insane you are, Ejakulatra?
Soilingblunder, dreams and fantasizes, and projects his/her perverse actions. You are a sick puppy.
He was terribly abused as a child...as a result, he is intimidated, and left feeling inferior to everyone...he feels the need to attempt to intimidate to the degree that he feels intimidated everyone who disagrees with him on any topic....ergo the bold, colored, all caps...all the time...it is overcompensation for the intimidation he feels...he lacks the capacity to speak to anyone as an equal because he doesn't feel equal to anyone...everyone is a threat and his responses all reflect the threat he is feeling. Sad, but unfortunately not so uncommon..victim of bad parenting...what can you say?

Yet you believe the Second Law of Thermodynamics can violate special relativity

I'm sure you can do a fine job. Now measure the temperature at the same time, every day, for the next 30 years and then get back to us with your results.

So we won't know if there is global warming for another 30 years?

I never said any such thing. My point was simply that one or two days temperature readings from a single location don't have much value in a discussion of global climate. Do you disagree?

I never said any such thing. My point was simply that one or two days temperature readings from a single location don't have much value in a discussion of global climate. Do you disagree?
I see NOAA and the IPCC agree with you, they disregard millions of temperature readings from millions of locations.

Last edited:
I see NOAA and the IPCC agree with you, they disregard millions of temperatures readings from millions of locations.

English much?

Great idea! We all know the climate has only been around for 30 years!

I see regarding stupidity, that likes attract.

The global temperature record shows we are warming at a rate unprecedented in human history. It shows that sea level is rising faster than it has risen in thousands of years. It shows that CO2 levels are rising faster than they have since several of the last great extinctions.

But you're not worried. It was cool yesterday in Bumfuck, South Carolina.

Jesus. I bet you get your "I'm with stupid" t-shirts for free.

Forum List

Back