Hours after Trump retweet, Twitter account suspended

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Twitter reportedly suspended an account on Tuesday night that had been retweeted by President Trump just hours earlier.

Trump on Tuesday afternoon retweeted the account, which went by the name "LYNN THOMAS" and had posted a tweet that included a graphic which called Democrats "THE TRUE ENEMIES OF AMERICA," the Daily Beast reports.

"DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONLY ONES INTERFERING IN OUR ELECTIONS. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY SO STRONGLY OPPOSE VOTER ID," read the tweet that accompanied the graphic.

Twitter told CNN that the account was suspended for violating its terms and conditions but did not specify which rule had been broken. The platform bans users from artificially amplifying or disrupting conversations through multiple accounts. Hours after Trump retweet, Twitter account suspended

upload_2019-7-31_16-3-57.jpeg
upload_2019-7-31_16-2-41.jpeg

It's definitely no secret that the people who run Twitter, Facebook, etc, are Trump haters and they are Dims in general.

Don't like it? Don't use them. There are only two requirements for life, death and taxes. Not death and Twitter.

It's definitely no secret that the people who run Twitter, Facebook, etc, are Trump haters and they are Dims in general.

Right, everyone that doesn't worship tramp, is a tramp hater. I admit I am, but mainly I feel sorry for the despicable man.

Forum List

Back