House Committee is investigating Twitter CEO Lyin Jack Dorsey for Lyin to Congress

Jack Dorsey stood up under oath before the House Energy and Commerce Committee back in September and said with a straight face that neither Twitter's algorithm nor the company's policies target individual users due to their political orientation.

Commerce Committee Investigating Twitter CEO For Lying Under Oath
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This parasite is a moron and karma we told you leftist Trump haters you were going to eat yourselves alive. You are most of you idiots don't even know it.

Only 37 days left for crazy right wingers to start all the unfounded investigations they can think of in a last ditch effort to stir up their base. After that, all that silly crap goes away. I suspect there will be plenty of real investigations into real wrongdoing.

Only 37 days left for crazy right wingers to start all the unfounded investigations they can think of in a last ditch effort to stir up their base. After that, all that silly crap goes away. I suspect there will be plenty of real investigations into real wrongdoing.
Am I the only one who sees the irony in Bulldawg's post??? :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back