House Democrats plan to push for $15 federal minimum wage

Capitalism has a natural rate of inefficiency that way.

It's not capitalism that is the problem. It's the lazy POS that want the same end result without having to work for it. Seems it was a lie that people wanted a higher wage in order to support themselves. What they wanted was less hours worked and more freebies.
You simply don't understand the concept. Capital must circulate under capitalism to provide that capital efficiency to our First World economy.

Why be envious of the Poor who may choose to not work, if You don't Have to be Poor if you are willing to work?
You do not understand basic econ. Not surprising. Most commies don't.

To understand economcs you must strip everything down to caveman basics.

You do nothig but make invalid assumptions.

i seem to understand it better than the whole right wing on this board. You all have nothing but fallacy, and prove it in this public domain, every day.

You're the only one that has that opinion and you use yourself as a source. That automatically invalidates any claim you have, BOY.
gee; that means i can't take the right wing seriously due to their vacuum of special pleading in most all of their arguments.

It's not capitalism that is the problem. It's the lazy POS that want the same end result without having to work for it. Seems it was a lie that people wanted a higher wage in order to support themselves. What they wanted was less hours worked and more freebies.
You simply don't understand the concept. Capital must circulate under capitalism to provide that capital efficiency to our First World economy.

Why be envious of the Poor who may choose to not work, if You don't Have to be Poor if you are willing to work?

i seem to understand it better than the whole right wing on this board. You all have nothing but fallacy, and prove it in this public domain, every day.

You're the only one that has that opinion and you use yourself as a source. That automatically invalidates any claim you have, BOY.
gee; that means i can't take the right wing seriously due to their vacuum of special pleading in most all of their arguments.

It means you refuse to accept facts because you're a lazy motherfucker .

House Democrats plan to push for $15 federal minimum wage

If you work full-time, you should be able to support your family. its called the American dream!
instant inflation
And increased automation and unemployment.
Not to mention price increases because no business is just going to eat that loss

What's funny is they think just a big Mac will cost more... everything will cost more

inflation happens, regardless. why only complain when the Poor may benefit, right wingers.
Ya know, in most states they required an economics class to graduate from High school.

If it weren't for Keynesian economics and the central bank, it wouldn't. Sometimes there would be deflation.

which facts are those?

higher paid Labor pay more in Taxes and create more in Demand.

instant inflation
And increased automation and unemployment.
Not to mention price increases because no business is just going to eat that loss

What's funny is they think just a big Mac will cost more... everything will cost more

inflation happens, regardless. why only complain when the Poor may benefit, right wingers.
Ya know, in most states they required an economics class to graduate from High school.

If it weren't for Keynesian economics and the central bank, it wouldn't. Sometimes there would be deflation.
looked into price inflation for fuel. the right wing Only complains if the Poor may benefit.

which facts are those?

No true.

which facts are those?

No true.
of course it must be True, because the laws of demand and supply work all the time, not just short run equilibriums.

which facts are those?

No true.
of course it must be True, because the laws of demand and supply work all the time, not just short run equilibriums.

Are you claiming that a $15/hour minimum would mean those not currently paying income taxes will mean all of them now will?

which facts are those?

No true.

Are you claiming that a $15/hour minimum would mean those not currently paying income taxes will mean all of them now will?
simply circulating capital under our tax regime, can generate tax revenue.

which facts are those?

No true.

That's an answer to a question that wasn't asked. Now, can you answer the one that was asked?

which facts are those?

No true.

That's an answer to a question that wasn't asked. Now, can you answer the one that was asked?
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage incurs more in taxes and can generate more in demand.

I doubt it comes to pass because the Senate would never pass it.

Last edited:
HOUSE IDIOTS WANT TO BREAK THE BACKS OF AMERICA TOO DUMBASSES!!

Anywhere that has hired for 15 bucks an hour DOWNSIZED, and or laid off their works ppl are so gawd dam uninformed and uneducated.

when you raise pay idiots everything else around it goes up stupid fks.

Anywhere that has hired for 15 bucks an hour DOWNSIZED, and or laid off their works ppl are so gawd dam uninformed and uneducated.

I agree. Small Businesses would close if they had to pay $15 an hour to their employees.

I agree. Small Businesses would close if they had to pay $15 an hour to their employees.
Henry Ford doubled autoworker wages. He was a Good capitalist.

The right wing complains about a Minimum wage.

Ford wasn't a small business man.

The minimum wage was never meant for anyone to survive on.

It was the entry level salary. Once you were there a while your pay went up.

I've started many a job on minimum wage and worked my way up the pay scale.

I doubt anyone will be happy paying a $15 wage to someone who isn't worth it doing a job that isn't worth it.

Ford wasn't a small business man.

The minimum wage was never meant for anyone to survive on.

It was the entry level salary. Once you were there a while your pay went up.

I've started many a job on minimum wage and worked my way up the pay scale.

I doubt anyone will be happy paying a $15 wage to someone who isn't worth it doing a job that isn't worth it.
There is absolutely no reason to subsidize Cheap labor in our First World economy.

A first world economy, costs.

As you can see by UNINFORMED commenters they won't ever understand basic math, they also don't get how many jobs have resorted to ROBOTS doing the job after a pay raise . PPL r seriously stupid as fk.

upload_2018-11-27_9-10-57.png

upload_2018-11-27_9-11-56.png

Why Raising Minimum Wage Means Less Money in Your Pocket

Forum List

Back