House Dems introduce bill to criminalize private gun sales

Democrats to Introduce Bill Criminalizing Private Gun Sales on Tuesday

Oh its so fun watching them flounder and kick and scream and know NONE of their bullshit,unconstitutional garbage will even be considered in the senate! I hope the American people remember all of this though in 2020!

It's difficult when the MSM are too afraid to speak the truth and let people know for just this very reason, they fear the voters will remember and vote for their self interests. This is why Trump won.

"But I didn't sell nuffin'! I gave it to him!"

So there.

Also, civilians do not have access to NICS.

Oh its so fun watching them flounder and kick and scream and know NONE of their bullshit,unconstitutional garbage will even be considered in the senate! I hope the American people remember all of this though in 2020!

It's difficult when the MSM are too afraid to speak the truth and let people know for just this very reason, they fear the voters will remember and vote for their self interests. This is why Trump won.

It has nothing to do with fear. The MSM works for the Democrats.

Your Breitbart propaganda and bs'er source is worthless and a subhuman source of lies. Democrats will protect 2nd amendment rights, and now that the anti-American NRA blood money making and tRump racket has basically committed suicide. There is nothing lawless about background checks in order to spare society of the carnage of guns getting into the wrong hands.

There is nothing lawless about background checks in order to spare society of the carnage of guns getting into the wrong hands.

And how do you propose doing this? Are you going to give civilians access to state and federal law enforcement databases?

There is nothing lawless about background checks in order to spare society of the carnage of guns getting into the wrong hands.

And how do you propose doing this? Are you going to give civilians access to state and federal law enforcement databases?
Well your desire to be a tRump kisser at allowing the 45 devil and his thugs to collect NRA blood money making profits off the bodies of dead Americans regardless of race. This as a result of your 45 devil and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies embracing domestic terrorism to do so, and using the NRA death to America racket as their blood money making agent.

Well your desire to be a tRump kisser at allowing the 45 devil and his thugs to collect NRA blood money making profits off the bodies of dead Americans regardless of race. This as a result of your 45 devil and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies embracing domestic terrorism to do so, and using the NRA death to America racket as their blood money making agent.

Way to completely NOT answer the question and go off on some wild ass tangent. Take your meds.

The MSM have no intention of telling the truth, fear has nothing to do with it, they are fully complicit.

Your Breitbart propaganda and bs'er source is worthless and a subhuman source of lies. Democrats will protect 2nd amendment rights, and now that the anti-American NRA blood money making and tRump racket has basically committed suicide. There is nothing lawless about background checks in order to spare society of the carnage of guns getting into the wrong hands.

Let me know when you can pass a law to require criminals to submit to background checks to buy a gun off the black market. The fucking commies would erase the 2nd given half the chance.

First off I did not vote for Trump and second off existing laws could have prevented two of the Mass Shootings in Florida but local and Federal agencies dropped the ball.

So tell the nice board how a new law will force the local and Federal agencies to do their job?

Also how many laws do you need before you realize criminals do not care about your laws and will straw purchase, buy on the black market or steal the firearm they desire?

Forum List

Back