House Dems pass middle class tax cuts

Stupid libtards didn't get enough of a message on election night huh?

It has no chance of getting passed in the Senate! Filbuster anyone? Look they needs to compromise on it and they didn't, now they will feel the wrath! Setting the mark at $1 million, when they keep saying lets raise the tax on millionaires, why then do they toss in people who make $750K under a million?

Even if $1 mil was too high for them, most Americans (including this one) would accept $750K!

why do you care if people earning over $250,000 a year go back to paying what they paid during the prosperous years under clinton?

i think the rightwingnuts are getting the wrong message from the election, which means they're going to get their butts kicked again in two years.

arrogance does that.
We didn't get the wrong message, you leftwing idiots are just too stupid to see the truth in front of your eyes.

No, you're still working very hard at the hypocrisy. Too bad you can't actually get paid for it.

I get paid vewy well thank you. you notice I don't have to work don't ya??

Oh I noticed, collecting that government cheese seems to work well for you. Goes back to the whole hypocrisy thing. Thanks for reinforcing though.

Goverment cheese? Oh this guy's gonna blow....

This is hillarious.

I get paid vewy well thank you. you notice I don't have to work don't ya??

Oh I noticed, collecting that government cheese seems to work well for you. Goes back to the whole hypocrisy thing. Thanks for reinforcing though.

yes, thank you, I feel no shame for unlike you I paid my dues into the system. Nay,, was forced to do it. So stick it up your ass you whiney little retard.

LOL, "whiney little retard"? Blatant insults were only a matter of time when dealing with you. Stay classy.

If tax rates aren't changing, then how can it be called a tax cut?

i think they are extending the cuts that were supposed to expire.
You THINK??!!!! :eusa_eh:

How could a Moderator NOT know this?????
323.png

Let The Bush Tax Cuts On The Wealthy Expire

303.gif

And they're not raising anyone's taxes, they're letting the Bush tax cuts expire. Common ploy used by cons to color the truth.

If tax cuts expire, taxes go up.
Yup. And when your coupon for $1.00 off Maxwell House expires, I guess you can argue that the price of coffee went up, too.

Bravo!

DING! DING! DING!

Dumbfuck post of the day goes to you sir!

Did you really make that analogy? Seriously? Equating tax increases with expired coffee coupons? And who the hell drinks Maxwell House?

I think all the libs on this board should get out their checkbooks and start writing checks to the Feds. Like now.

Stop driving on highways, eating government inspected food, using federally protected banks, etc....I mean you are for smaller government, how about you show us you're serious.

Funny how you skipped this. Must be nice to ignore posts you have no answer to.

If tax cuts expire, taxes go up.
Yup. And when your coupon for $1.00 off Maxwell House expires, I guess you can argue that the price of coffee went up, too.

Bravo!

DING! DING! DING!

Did you really make that analogy? Seriously? Equating tax increases with expired coffee coupons? And who the hell drinks Maxwell House?

partisan hackery at its finest, isn't it?

I think all the libs on this board should get out their checkbooks and start writing checks to the Feds. Like now.

Stop driving on highways, eating government inspected food, using federally protected banks, etc....I mean you are for smaller government, how about you show us you're serious.

Funny how you skipped this. Must be nice to ignore posts you have no answer to.

No. It is just so insanely stupid that I decided to not waste time on it.

Bravo!

DING! DING! DING!

partisan hackery at its finest, isn't it?

Oh, it's well beyond that.... his prior post was that since people don;t want to pay more taxes, they should stop eating Gov't inspected food, driving on roads and putting money in banks.

This guy's nuts.

Last edited:
I'll better him.. since he loves gov't so much, he should go get a TSA groping every day. Hell, three times a day.

Last edited:
I'd like to see one of the Tax Increase Advocates explain why it is necessary to increase the absolute dollars the Feds spend by near 30% over a 3 year period. Total Federal Outlays were $2.8T in 2007 - they are projected to be $3.7T this year.

Why? The government claims that inflation is low, interest rates are low, the wars were already baked into the 2007 outlays. What possible economic justification is there for ramping up so much spending so quickly?

Forum List

Back