🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Dems Predict Members Of Trump’s Circle Will End Up In Jail Over Russian Probe

Trump has absolutely no path to victory

That's what we were hearing from those of you fools on the left wrong throughout the entire campaign, and even after the election, in the form of strained hopes that somehow there'd be enough unfaithful members of the Electoral College to change the outcome, and even up to the inauguration, that something would come along to prevent him from taking office.

Sooner or later, you're going to have to come to terms with the fact that yes, Mr. Trump has been victorious, and your side has solidly lost, and is going to continues to lose.

View attachment 120483
What planet are you from exactly

WASHINGTON — Two Democratic members of the House intelligence committee said Tuesday they expect members President Donald Trump’s inner circle will end up in jail as a result of the probe into whether his team colluded with Russia.

“I guess I would say this, that my impression is — I wouldn’t be surprised after all of this is said and done that some people end up in jail,” Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

In an interview late Tuesday with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, Rep. Denny Heck (D-Wash.), also a member of the House intelligence committee, took things one step further, saying, “I will be surprised if people don’t end up going to jail.”

More: House Dems Predict Members Of Trump's Circle Will End Up In Jail Over Russian Probe

Well, this is interesting. No wonder Trump is trying to divert attention away from the Russian probe. So far, they have tried to blame everyone but themselves.
Maybe that's because they aren't to blame.

Forum List

Back