House gives Trump 7 days to prove Trump Tower was wiretapped

Ambassador Kislyak phone was wiretapped ........ That is how they got Flynn and that was presented to your Fuhrer.
If Flynn phone was wiretapped.......... Trump could have used that as an excuse. Don't you think?

Also it is common knowledge that we wiretapped Russian diplomats and track foreign spies. And they do the same to us in Russia. Flynn is a stupid general........ he should know better.
The Russian ambassador's phone was tapped under a FISA warrant which specifies that if an American is on the interecept his identity must be masked, so how did the Obama holdovers in the Justice Department gain access to Flynn's identity unless they violated the law? Clearly, people from the Obama administration violated the law and misused intelligence data for political purposes. This means that even if they did not tap his phones, the Obama administration did illegally surveil at least some of the people associated with the Trump campaign and the Trump transitional government.

So your saying republican senator Nunes committee chairman of senate intelligence is lying?
I'm saying you are too stupid to understand what he said. Nunes said there was no evidence of a wiretap on Trump Tower, he did not say there was no evidence of illegal surveillance of Trump and his associates. In fact we know there was as we have seen in the case of Mike Flynn.

Really? I fully understand what Nunes told to the world........ Trump is lying........ Dude your buddy Trump accused Obama of wiretapping the Trump Tower..... That is the main issue. Let me repeat *Wiretapping of Trump Tower*.
Wiretapping and surveillance is totally different story. It has nothing to do with the surveillance.

And even If there is or was a surveillance of Trump and his associates....... Trump could have come out blasting pointing fingers........... Don't you think?
Did Spicer or even Trump mentioned any surveillance?
Clearly you don't understand what Nunes said.

"Nunes said Wednesday that Trump's wiretapping claim, if taken literally, is wrong. But he added that he still wants to figure out if other surveillance took place, saying he wants more information on intercepted communications related to people associated with the Trump campaign, including ousted National Security Advisor Michael Flynn."

Key congressmen say they have no evidence that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

In other words, Nunes intends to investigate if Obama illegally surveilled the Trump campaign and transitional government by other means than wiretaps.

You are just making this shit up.
If there are any surveillance of some sort..... Trump and his cronies could have come up blasting. Don't you think?

The bottom line there are no wiretapping and surveillance against Trump. Trump is a lying hypocrite.

The Russian ambassador's phone was tapped under a FISA warrant which specifies that if an American is on the interecept his identity must be masked, so how did the Obama holdovers in the Justice Department gain access to Flynn's identity unless they violated the law? Clearly, people from the Obama administration violated the law and misused intelligence data for political purposes. This means that even if they did not tap his phones, the Obama administration did illegally surveil at least some of the people associated with the Trump campaign and the Trump transitional government.

So your saying republican senator Nunes committee chairman of senate intelligence is lying?
I'm saying you are too stupid to understand what he said. Nunes said there was no evidence of a wiretap on Trump Tower, he did not say there was no evidence of illegal surveillance of Trump and his associates. In fact we know there was as we have seen in the case of Mike Flynn.

Really? I fully understand what Nunes told to the world........ Trump is lying........ Dude your buddy Trump accused Obama of wiretapping the Trump Tower..... That is the main issue. Let me repeat *Wiretapping of Trump Tower*.
Wiretapping and surveillance is totally different story. It has nothing to do with the surveillance.

And even If there is or was a surveillance of Trump and his associates....... Trump could have come out blasting pointing fingers........... Don't you think?

"Nunes said Wednesday that Trump's wiretapping claim, if taken literally, is wrong. But he added that he still wants to figure out if other surveillance took place, saying he wants more information on intercepted communications related to people associated with the Trump campaign, including ousted National Security Advisor Michael Flynn."

In other words, Nunes intends to investigate if Obama illegally surveilled the Trump campaign and transitional government by other means than wiretaps.

If there are any surveillance of some sort..... Trump and his cronies could have come up blasting. Don't you think?

The bottom line there are no wiretapping and surveillance against Trump. Trump is a lying hypocrite.
The bottom line is you don't care if the Obama administration broke the law or jeopardized national security as long as it produces some negative propaganda about Trump.

The bottom line is you don't care if the Obama administration broke the law or jeopardized national security as long as it produces some negative propaganda about Trump.
That's still bullshit. And you still haven't proven any laws were broken. Now if you can proven a law was broken and folks still don't care, then you'll have a valid point. Sadly, until you do, your unhinged claims remain ... well ... unhinged.

That's still bullshit. And you still haven't proven any laws were broken. Now if you can proven a law was broken and folks still don't care, then you'll have a valid point. Sadly, until you do, your unhinged claims remain ... well ... unhinged.
lol I proved it and you clearly don't care.

That makes you just as delusional as Trump then. Obviously, you didn't prove it. If you could prove it, so could Trump; and if Trump could prove it, someone would have been charged with a crime.

All you've proven is that you're an idiot, falsely accusing others of not caring that the law was broken; when in fact, you can't prove a law was broken.

giphy.gif

That makes you just as delusional as Trump then. Obviously, you didn't prove it. If you could prove it, so could Trump; and if Trump could prove it, someone would have been charged with a crime.

All you've proven is that you're an idiot, falsely accusing others of not caring that the law was broken; when in fact, you can't prove a law was broken.

giphy.gif
In fact I proved it and the Senate will be investigating this crime according to Senator Nunes.

giphy.gif
In fact I proved it and the Senate will be investigating this crime according to Senator Nunes.
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. An investigation is not proof a crime was committed. You'll note, some in Congress already investigated Trump's earlier false claim that his phones were wiretapped. That too turned out to be bullshit.

giphy.gif
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. An investigation is not proof a crime was committed. You'll note, some in Congress already investigated Trump's earlier false claim that his phones were wiretapped. That too turned out to be bullshit.
The Congressional investigation doesn't start until March 20. What country are you in to be so unimformed about American government?

giphy.gif
The Congressional investigation doesn't start until March 20. What country are you in to be so unimformed about American government?
Now you prove to be demented as well as I said nothing about when the investigation starts. What I did say was an investigation is not proof a crime was committed and I pointed to the last time some members of Congress investigated a Trump claim and admitted it was bullshit.

giphy.gif
Now you prove to be demented as well as I said nothing about when the investigation starts. What I did say was an investigation is not proof a crime was committed and I pointed to the last time some members of Congress investigated a Trump claim and admitted it was bullshit.
lol Nobody investigated him. You seem to have no idea what is going on in America.

I do care if Obama broke the law...... HOWEVER Trump the lying hypocrite asshole cannot provide a single proof of evidence except that he was told by Breitbart. Give it up dude.
This is a serious accusation against Obama and he should pay for this. For a president of the free world to act like this kind of nonsense is quite disgusting and disturbing.

Where?

giphy.gif

Senate will be investigating.... Do you expect any different coming out from Paul Ryan, Nunes and Comey?

March 20 is the deadline given to Donald Trump by members of both parties in the House Intelligence Committee. House lawmakers ask DOJ to offer wiretapping evidence by Monday
In this thread, conservatives are asked to predict what evidence, if any (microwaves, etc) they think Trump will submit.

DOJ [rovided documentation to the committee yesterday, Mar 17th. Other agencies still not.

Do you expect anything different what Nunes, Sessions and Paul Ryan told to Americans?

giphy.gif
lol Nobody investigated him. You seem to have no idea what is going on in America.
Sadly, your senility worsens.

Again.... I never said he was investigated. There is a serious malfunction with your brain.

I do care if Obama broke the law...... HOWEVER Trump the lying hypocrite asshole cannot provide a single proof of evidence except that he was told by Breitbart. Give it up dude.
This is a serious accusation against Obama and he should pay for this. For a president of the free world to act like this kind of nonsense is quite disgusting and disturbing.
You have no idea what can be proved. The Congressional investigation begins tomorrow and attempts by the Obama administration to use our intelligence agencies to surveil the Trump campaign and transitional government will get close attention. We know for a fact that in at least one case, Mike Flynn, the security of the NSA database was breached by some one in the Obama administration to illegally attack Flynn.

Where?
lol Are you stupid or just pretending to be stupid? The information on Flynn could not have been obtained by Sally Yates without violating the law.

You have no idea what can be proved.
Nor do you, which is why you look like such a retard claiming you've proved anything.

Where?
lol Are you stupid or just pretending to be stupid? The information on Flynn could not have been obtained by Sally Yates without violating the law.
And you still don't know that. Your entire claim of "proof" relies 100% on you assuming.

Forum List

Back