House gives Trump 7 days to prove Trump Tower was wiretapped

March 20 is the deadline given to Donald Trump by members of both parties in the House Intelligence Committee. House lawmakers ask DOJ to offer wiretapping evidence by Monday
In this thread, conservatives are asked to predict what evidence, if any (microwaves, etc) they think Trump will submit.
LOL watch Trump ignore these tools. Fuck em.
That would tell us for sure that Trump lied. No evidence equal another lie
Actually it would tell EVERYONE that Trump like 90% of the public doesn't take the clowns in the house seriously LOL....
Are you speaking, fool, of the people YOU voted into office?

You can't get a FISA warrant on an American citizen under any circumstances. You would have to get a standard search warrant under the 4th amendment
Obama doesn't do things the legal way he wants no trail.

March 20 is the deadline given to Donald Trump by members of both parties in the House Intelligence Committee. House lawmakers ask DOJ to offer wiretapping evidence by Monday
In this thread, conservatives are asked to predict what evidence, if any (microwaves, etc) they think Trump will submit.
Actually it would tell EVERYONE that Trump like 90% of the public doesn't take the clowns in the house seriously LOL....
I voted for people I LIKED not the clowns whining about "evidence" because they are nothing but establishment cucks.

I voted for people I LIKED not the clowns whining about "evidence" because they are nothing but establishment cucks.
You are an idiot

You can't get a FISA warrant on an American citizen under any circumstances. You would have to get a standard search warrant under the 4th amendment
Obama doesn't do things the legal way he wants no trail.

I'm trying to explain that getting a warrant form the FISC is akin to trying to register to vote at the social security office.

The NYTIMES reported that Trump's people were wiretapped

They reported the Russians were wiretapped

They reported on Flynn, which is a felony. Obama holdover are committing felonies against Trump's people

nyt_wiretap.jpg

^ Obama holdovers committing felonies against Team Trump

"
Donald J. Trump welcomed the kind words he received this week from Vladimir V. Putin on Friday, praising the Russian president’s leadership and brushing off concerns that his regime kills journalists and political opponents.

“When people call you ‘brilliant’ it’s always good, especially when the person heads up Russia,” Mr. Trump said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program.

Asked to justify his warm feelings toward Mr. Putin, considering his willingness to invade other countries, target reporters and use force against political opponents, Mr. Trump suggested that such behavior was not a big deal.

“He’s running his country and at least he’s a leader,” Mr. Trump said. “You know, unlike we have in this country.
"

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/fi...admiration-looking-past-his-darker-side/?_r=0

Russia

Forum List

Back