House gives Trump 7 days to prove Trump Tower was wiretapped

But....but....Breitbart says so!

But, but, the BBC, Heat Street, The Guardian say so:

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation."
Except the HeatStreet author cited by the Guardian and Tramp says Tramp is a liar and she never wrote that Tramp's Tower was tapped!!!

Members of the "House Intelligence Committee" asking the DOJ to turn over evidence relating to wiretapping does not translate to "House gives Trump 7 days to prove Trump Towers was wiretapped" except in the minds of fake news artists.

March 20 is the deadline given to Donald Trump by members of both parties in the House Intelligence Committee. House lawmakers ask DOJ to offer wiretapping evidence by Monday
In this thread, conservatives are asked to predict what evidence, if any (microwaves, etc) they think Trump will submit.
LOL watch Trump ignore these tools. Fuck em.
That would tell us for sure that Trump lied. No evidence equal another lie
how exactly? is it a lie then that there was russia influence? D'oh!!! we all knew it. thanks pretendland politics.

March 20 is the deadline given to Donald Trump by members of both parties in the House Intelligence Committee. House lawmakers ask DOJ to offer wiretapping evidence by Monday
In this thread, conservatives are asked to predict what evidence, if any (microwaves, etc) they think Trump will submit.
how exactly? is it a lie then that there was russia influence? D'oh!!! we all knew it. thanks pretendland politics.
Trump has until later today to supply his evidence. He won't because he has none

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation."
Except the HeatStreet author cited by the Guardian and Tramp says Tramp is a liar and she never wrote that Tramp's Tower was tapped!!!

Yo dingleberry

if you tell me what your vernacular is I will have the Guardian's article translated.

"The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation."

Members of the "House Intelligence Committee" asking the DOJ to turn over evidence relating to wiretapping does not translate to "House gives Trump 7 days to prove Trump Towers was wiretapped" except in the minds of fake news artists.

I heard that the committee at the end of the 7 days, would release a report. And if they received no evidence from Trump or the DOJ to support Trumps claim, the report would conclude that the claim was false.

Trump has until later today to supply his evidence. He won't because he has none
why does he need to exactly? has your side provided any evidence on russia? why not? aren't you fking concerned? why is it you keep falling flat on your fking face on that request? are you lying?

Yo dingleberry

if you tell me what your vernacular is I will have the Guardian's article translated.

"The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation."

Does this have anything to do with Trumps claim that HE was wiretapped?

nyt_wiretap.jpg
Where exactly does that headline say that Tramp's Tower was wiretapped?
Here is what the NY Times article actually said about the location of the wiretaps:

"Mr. Manafort has done business in Ukraine and Russia. Some of his contacts there were under surveillance by the National Security Agency for suspected links to Russia’s Federal Security Service, one of the officials said."

Felony highlighted for the Progs

"WASHINGTON — American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.

I heard that the committee at the end of the 7 days, would release a report. And if they received no evidence from Trump or the DOJ to support Trumps claim, the report would conclude that the claim was false.
so, it won't change anything, in fact, if I were trump I'd just tweet it again. and then what will happen from the left's pretendland politics?

Here is what the NY Times article actually said about the location of the wiretaps:

"Mr. Manafort has done business in Ukraine and Russia. Some of his contacts there were under surveillance by the National Security Agency for suspected links to Russia’s Federal Security Service, one of the officials said."

"WASHINGTON — American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.

so, it won't change anything, in fact, if I were trump I'd just tweet it again. and then what will happen from the left's pretendland politics?
What does anything have to do with the"left"? Trump made the allegation and the Republican congress demanded proof. You know, just as I do, that he has none

i guess it goes like this. find the word wiretap in nyt. WINNING

I guess it goes like this. Obama holdovers committed at least one felony in their surveillance, let's see what's behind Door #2

i guess it goes like this. find the word wiretap in nyt. WINNING

I guess it goes like this. Obama holdovers committed at least one felony in their surveillance, let's see what's behind Door #2
We are still waiting for Tumps evidence

Yo dingleberry

"The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation.

Yo dumbass, the guardian article cites the HeatStreet article.

It's not the left or the right, it's the house select committee on intelligence. The chairman and ranking members usually get briefed just like the president.

What does anything have to do with the"left"? Trump made the allegation and the Republican congress demanded proof. You know, just as I do, that he has none
so? who fking cares. he has no alliance with them. you still haven't figured that out yet have you Einy?

If there is no warrant to surveil the American, then his identity is protected under the law, but the Obama administration holdovers in the Justice Department clearly violated the law in the case of Mike Flynn. How many other Trump associates were spied on in this illegal manner by the Obama administration?.

That doesn't apply to high government officials. So somebody like a national security advisor, can have his position disclosed in order to lend context to the conversation intercepted.
Are you opening the letters instead of delivering them?

Forum List

Back