House Introduces Measure To Officially Sanction Rep. Maxine Waters, Request Her Resignation

Stupidity. She's done nothing wrong.

LMFAO as she ripped you dumbasses off for millions. YOu live in a shack compared to that criminal pos.

Why is it you Democratic morons choose to vote, support criminals. Crimanals that run a state, or the Country you leftist loons want nothing but criinals in office.

They think your all idiots trust us.

View attachment 201352

Clintons

View attachment 201353

Obamas

View attachment 201354

And if you douches try it with Trump it's all bs since the Democrats are pushing lies on purpose to impeach him and nothing the Democratic losers accuse him of can they prove. .
Yeah.... Nope. This thread is about her comments of the other day telling supporters to protest trumplinhs wherever they may show their ugly head. She did nothing wrong.

Do you really want to go for a war?, ok..

Who said anything about war? Protest is not war.

Well, I agree. But, why protest the supporters of the president? Seems childish and frankly, pointless.

Supporters, as in average everyday folks? No.

Cabinet members and advisors and such? Hell yeah.

No one cares, she isn't going anywhere. Republicans are children that use government authority to lash out at any of the other kids they think they can hurt.

I say good, the clock is ticking and the time that these cretins have control is very limited. And payback is such a bitch isn't it? And it always comes, Congress always, sooner or later switches hands entirely.

Only this time Republicans have burned every bridge they crossed. All of them. And then 2020 when a Democrat is elected President and the Dems control both branches. Republicans will be searching for any rock to hide under. I would guess a number of Supreme Court judges will be impeached and removed and replaced with moderates. Cheating? You bet, McConnell style. And not bitching from you cons, you have created the world you will get to see shortly.

No one cares, she isn't going anywhere. Republicans are children that use government authority to lash out at any of the other kids they think they can hurt.

I say good, the clock is ticking and the time that these cretins have control is very limited. And payback is such a bitch isn't it? And it always comes, Congress always, sooner or later switches hands entirely.

Only this time Republicans have burned every bridge they crossed. All of them. And then 2020 when a Democrat is elected President and the Dems control both branches. Republicans will be searching for any rock to hide under. I would guess a number of Supreme Court judges will be impeached and removed and replaced with moderates. Cheating? You bet, McConnell style. And not bitching from you cons, you have created the world you will get to see shortly.

What is your grand plan to impeach a number of Supreme Court justices, you are a out of touch fuck. :iyfyus.jpg::th_believecrap:

What is your grand plan to impeach a number of Supreme Court justices, you are a out of touch fuck. :iyfyus.jpg::th_believecrap:

You seem to think citizens to that. Do you ever read?

she has to take the responsibility of what she is trying to do.....impeachment did not work so now she is advocating harassing people....as far as i am concerned i hope the righties out there harass her everyplace they see her,give her some of her own shit back......
That's fine. Protesting is American. Encouraging someone to commit assault by offering to pay their legal bills while.eggimg them on is not.

LMFAO as she ripped you dumbasses off for millions. YOu live in a shack compared to that criminal pos.

Why is it you Democratic morons choose to vote, support criminals. Crimanals that run a state, or the Country you leftist loons want nothing but criinals in office.

View attachment 201352

Clintons

View attachment 201353

Obamas

View attachment 201354

And if you douches try it with Trump it's all bs since the Democrats are pushing lies on purpose to impeach him and nothing the Democratic losers accuse him of can they prove. .
Yeah.... Nope. This thread is about her comments of the other day telling supporters to protest trumplinhs wherever they may show their ugly head. She did nothing wrong.

when you take it to far, it becomes one.

House Introduces Measure To Officially Sanction Rep. Maxine Waters, Request Her Resignation

This is where wingers just lose their shit and go too far.

The GOP can't just take the gift Waters gave them, they just have to push it, and her troops will rally around her and paint her as the victim.

I swear, there's too much caffeine in our diets.

:rolleyes:

So you think an obvious mentally impaired person should be involved in making laws for this nation?

Waters is just an annoyance. And dumb as a brick
upload_2018-6-27_18-25-49.png

Stupidity. She's done nothing wrong.

View attachment 201352

Clintons

View attachment 201353

Obamas

View attachment 201354

when you take it to far, it becomes one.

No.

she has to take the responsibility of what she is trying to do.....impeachment did not work so now she is advocating harassing people....as far as i am concerned i hope the righties out there harass her everyplace they see her,give her some of her own shit back......
That's fine. Protesting is American. Encouraging someone to commit assault by offering to pay their legal bills while.eggimg them on is not.
protesting and harassment are two different things....

Forum List

Back