🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Jan 6th committee asks for trump era records

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

You can bet trump will try desperately to run out the clock. Why?

Cause truth and facts are not his friend.

You continue the lie that Trump called for insurrection because you're such a great supporter of the United States. Yet you still ignore that you supported insurrectionist leftists attacking US cities all last summer. You're a traitor to your country, Benedict

You can bet trump will try desperately to run out the clock. Why?

Cause truth and facts are not his friend.

LOL! The FBI has already debunked your idiotic conspiracy theory that Trump had anything to do with what your friends did on 1/6.

Still pushing the Neo-GOP equivocation propaganda?

No, you're pushing the Democrat Party disinformation campaign.

You supported insurrectionists all last summer attacking US cities, you're a traitor, Benedict Arnold.

Everyone knows your lies and rejects them

You and I both know that's a lie

We both know you're lying, which is why you can't provide any quotes proving you're not.

Seriously, that's your response, not a QUOTE. Which would be easy to do if you were not lying but impossible to do since you are lying.

LOL, what a douche

We both know you're lying, which is why you can't provide any quotes proving you're not.

Seriously, that's your response, not a QUOTE. Which would be easy to do if you were not lying but impossible to do since you are lying.

LOL, what a douche
Why should I have to post this crap over and over every time one of you kids lies about it? You've seen it, I've seen it, you're just gonna denying anyway even though you know it's true so what's the point?

No, you're pushing the Democrat Party disinformation campaign.

You supported insurrectionists all last summer attacking US cities, you're a traitor, Benedict Arnold.

Everyone knows your lies and rejects them

There was only one attempted insurrection, that happened this year in the violent opposition to the transfer of power by the Trump MAGAMOB.

Why should I have to post this crap over and over every time one of you kids lies about it? You've seen it, I've seen it, you're just gonna denying anyway even though you know it's true so what's the point?

LOL, when you're nailed, you melt down to deflect, LOL.

You've never posted it, it doesn't exist. You're a liar and a racist.

So show Trump's actual quote telling anyone to invade the Capital. He didn't, ass hat, you're a liar and a racist

There was only one attempted insurrection, that happened this year in the violent opposition to the transfer of power by the Trump MAGAMOB.

See, there you go again, traitor. You are making excuses for insurrectionists who attacked the United States. You're a traitor to your country

Forum List

Back