🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Jan 6th committee asks for trump era records

Such a great deflection, lol. We won't be talking about Trump till after 2022, and maybe not even then. Lets talk about your heroes, AOC, Tahlib, and Chucky Shmucky; or is that above your pay grade-)

You people are fucking ridiculous.

No.

When the democrats subpoena trump's holiday card list then make a big deal out of nothing, this would be ridiculous.

By the way, that's what the republicans did to Bill Clinton in the 90s.

Looking for something, anything to get Bill Clinton.

Until they finally found a lie on a deposition for a cvil lawsuit.

Yet none of you lying morons can show any actual Trump quote where he said anything about going into the Capital building.

Trump said to demonstrate peacefully, the rest is you liars doing what liars do, lying ...

Wow you are such a liar.

Here's the video of him saying they are going to go to the capitol.

All you have to do is click the link but somehow I know you won't.

trump says to march at rally January 6 2021

No.

When the democrats subpoena trump's holiday card list then make a big deal out of nothing, this would be ridiculous.

By the way, that's what the republicans did to Bill Clinton in the 90s.

Looking for something, anything to get Bill Clinton.

Until they finally found a lie on a deposition for a cvil lawsuit.
He lied on national tv and under oath at congress you stupid bitch.

There's a bunch of GOP Congresscritters squirming because of this.

Boebert
Biggs
Brooks
McCarthy

Things could get interesting

Of course they do. Americans are being murdered in Afghanistan. Of course they want this record or that record of Trumps. Because they are completely incapable of actually doing what is best for our country...
I think we need to know what his part was in the most serious threat on this nation since the civil war. He encouraged and instigated it. We know that for sure.

There's a bunch of GOP Congresscritters squirming because of this.

Boebert
Biggs
Brooks
McCarthy

Things could get interesting
Don't forget the pervert Gaetz....he may have been involved.

(Pelosi).....That bitch actually wanted the protesters mowed down by machine gun fire. She was planning the "insurrection".
Show.
Or go.
Poster Ram.

Batter up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Just did a couple different google searches no quote from Trump advocating insurrection or an invasion of the Capitol."

My avatar, independent as he can be, did the same as the good Sgt. He looked for Trump saying "Go to the Capitol and beat the hell outta the cops, threaten to hang Pence, and smear poop on the walls."

I couldn't find it. So perhaps he never said it?

And then, out of simple curiosity I googled to find Osama Bin Laden telling some mokes to fly those planes into the Towers.

Show.
Or go.
Poster Ram.

Batter up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My avatar, independent as he can be, did the same as the good Sgt. He looked for Trump saying "Go to the Capitol and beat the hell outta the cops, threaten to hang Pence, and smear poop on the walls."

And then, out of simple curiosity I googled to find Osama Bin Laden telling some mokes to fly those planes into the Towers.
Mafia Bosses never say publicly they want a Hit. They build their orders on nods and winks. "Fight like Hell!

Show.
Or go.
Poster Ram.

Batter up.

We have Trumps words we can quote where he told people to peaceably assembly and peaceably protest. You can not quote Trump telling anyone to riot or overthrow the Government.

We have Trumps words we can quote where he told people to peaceably assembly and peaceably protest. You can not quote Trump telling anyone to riot or overthrow the Government.
"FIGHT LIKE HELL!"
(how in God's name do you interpret this as 'peaceably assembly or peaceable protest?'

“Together we are determined to defend and preserve government of the people, by the people and for the people,” Trump said, adding that “we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

He said “we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue - I love Pennsylvania Avenue - and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give” Republicans “the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.”

trump enraged his mob, knowing full well what would happen when he did!

Big protest in D.C. on January 6th,” Mr. Trump tweeted on Dec. 19, just one of several of his tweets promoting the day. “Be there, will be wild!
And his supporters took the president at his word.

"FIGHT LIKE HELL!"

Forum List

Back