🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Jan 6th committee asks for trump era records

So when Obama told his followers to bring a gun to the fight he wanted them to shoot republicans? When he told his followers to go to war he wanted them to actually attack republicans?

So when Obama told his followers to bring a gun to the fight he wanted them to shoot republicans? When he told his followers to go to war he wanted them to actually attack republicans?
Did Obama say "When they steal an election the rules change"?

Who cares..... Trump clearly told the people to peaceably protest it is clear as day and even you retards quote him saying it claiming he REALLY meant not to.
What he told them was that the rules had changed.

All bets were off.

Shall I quote all the times Obama Biden and other democrats said similar things in speeches?
This was on an occasion when trump, for months, has lied and lied and lied about voter fraud. He deliberately lathered up his mob knowing they would attack the US Capitol. He is now being sued by the very police that kept his mob from overthrowing a Constitutional process.

It is quite different to make a political speech that encourages supporters and voters than to make a speech that "literally" ask ask an angry mob to "FIGHT LIKE HELL!"

He will be in court for the rest of his life with numerous crimes he has committed.

Big protest in D.C. on January 6th,” Mr. Trump tweeted on Dec. 19, just one of several of his tweets promoting the day. “Be there, will be wild!
And his supporters took the president at his word.
He knew full well what was going to happen. As a matter of fact, the House committee may even find that he financed it. That is why he is fighting for the truth from coming out.

This was on an occasion when trump, for months, has lied and lied and lied about voter fraud. He deliberately lathered up his mob knowing they would attack the US Capitol. He is now being sued by the very police that kept his mob from overthrowing a Constitutional process.

It is quite different to make a political speech that encourages supporters and voters than to make a speech that "literally" ask ask an angry mob to "FIGHT LIKE HELL!"

He will be in court for the rest of his life with numerous crimes he has committed.
And yet NONE of the people at his speech were involved in the riot which started BEFORE he even spoke,

You can make up anything you want it doesnt make it true.
From the Ellipse speech

The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States. The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does, because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

He will be in court for the rest of his life with numerous crimes he has committed.}

one week will be too long for me

Show.
Or go.
Poster Ram.

Batter up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My avatar, independent as he can be, did the same as the good Sgt. He looked for Trump saying "Go to the Capitol and beat the hell outta the cops, threaten to hang Pence, and smear poop on the walls."

I couldn't find it. So perhaps he never said it?

And then, out of simple curiosity I googled to find Osama Bin Laden telling some mokes to fly those planes into the Towers.
I couldn't find it. So perhaps he never said it?

From the Ellipse speech

The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States. The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does, because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.
And just previous to that...Rudy speaking to that same audience

"So over the next ten days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent. And if we are wrong we will be made fools of. But if we are right, a lot of them will go to jail," Giuliani declared. "So let's have trial by combat! I'm willing to stake my reputation, the president is willing to stake his reputation on the fact that we're going to find criminality there."

I don't want to overdrive the nail with poster Lesh's response to Irish, but........but he makes the salient point. Ram posts one thing, and then mistakenly (?) attempts to use a wrong attribution to back up her claim.

The Irish Ram said: (Pelosi).....That bitch actually wanted the protesters mowed down by machine gun fire. She was planning the "insurrection".

Than to back-up her assertion she offers a Cucinelli statement made 13 days after the mob attack, and which was addressing the Inauguration considerations two weeks after the MAGA attack on the Capitol.

While we give Ram credit for at least trying to vet her statement---where so many here don't even try.....she still fails to make her original assertion credible.

ps......and we ain't even touch upon her assertion that Pelosi "was planning the insurrection'. (????)

I think we need to know what his part was in the most serious threat on this nation since the civil war. He encouraged and instigated it. We know that for sure.
It's hard to believe you take yourself seriously.

Every politician has done that, especially Dims, moron.

From the Ellipse speech

No where does that say riot or attack Congress in fact he ends the speech with a declaration to be peaceable do I need to quote it? He told them to protest peacefully. Further again, none of the people at that speech rioted. They were not the people that broke into the Capitol.

No where does that say riot or attack Congress in fact he ends the speech with a declaration to be peaceable do I need to quote it? He told them to protest peacefully. Further again, none of the people at that speech rioted. They were not the people that broke into the Capitol.
He rambled on for over an hour riling up that crowd. Ghouliani demanded "Trial by combat"
Trump told that crowd (after whipping them up and NOT disavowing Ghouliani's remarks) to FIGHT LIKE HELL and told them that "When there's fraud the rules change"

Did he tell them ONCE in that screed to be peaceful? Yes. Did they listen? Did they even hear that?
Obviously not

Further again, none of the people at that speech rioted. They were not the people that broke into the Capitol.

I believe that is an incorrect statement.

To be sure, some of the people who broke in to the Capitol did NOT attend the speech, they first assembled on the west side of the Capitol grounds in two events titled by their organizers as 'Freedom Rally', and 'Wild Protest'. They were in the vanguard of those who first violently engaged the police. But people were streaming away from the Ellipse to walk to the Capitol (there's even a report of some Proud Boys or Oathkeepeers taking a golf cart (?) )prior to the speeches ending.

Those early departers then joined and reinforced the mob engaged with the police. And then when the speeches were completed.....thousands streamed towards the Capitol. And some of those mokes committed crimes.

The New York Times has done excellent reportage on the events of that day. There are several links offered to their reportage that have been posted on this venue. PBS Frontline offered informative reportage. And, of course, Business Insider has a real-time (as information becomes available) compilation of the near 600 people who have been charged or are being sought for criminal activity....with a brief description of what got them arrested or sought.

In short, there are numerous of resources available to learn more about MAGA-Mob of January 6th.

Also, if you go to your local library and get the print-edition of the August 15th NYTimes, there is a very informative 'Special Section' also titled 'Day of Rage'.

But what is so instructive with the print format is the mapping they offer. If you are a visual learner, the Times' illustrations and maps offer a very helpful schematic on the relative locations, spacings, and movements of that day.

Good luck, Sgt.

Forum List

Back