🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Jan 6th committee asks for trump era records

Wow you are such a liar.

Here's the video of him saying they are going to go to the capitol.

All you have to do is click the link but somehow I know you won't.

trump says to march at rally January 6 2021

LOL, you call me a liar then lie.

I never said Trump didn't say to go TO the Capital, you lied about that.

I said Trump didn't say to go IN to the capital, he did not say to attack it. He said to demonstrate peacefully.

What a fucking liar you are, Dana. But kaz, here's a point that doesn't contradict what you said where I call you a liar!

Fucking lying racist douche

He rambled on for over an hour riling up that crowd. Ghouliani demanded "Trial by combat"
Trump told that crowd (after whipping them up and NOT disavowing Ghouliani's remarks) to FIGHT LIKE HELL and told them that "When there's fraud the rules change"

Did he tell them ONCE in that screed to be peaceful? Yes. Did they listen? Did they even hear that?
Obviously not
Sine NONE of those people were involved in the riot why yes they did.

The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States. The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does, because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

And just previous to that...Rudy speaking to that same audience

"So over the next ten days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent. And if we are wrong we will be made fools of. But if we are right, a lot of them will go to jail," Giuliani declared. "So let's have trial by combat! I'm willing to stake my reputation, the president is willing to stake his reputation on the fact that we're going to find criminality there."

All the claims and disclaims about Trump's words or his intent bypass two critical.... adult-world .....realities.

Namely, Don Trump had a greater duty to be circumspect, measured, and responsible in the words he used in front of that crowd. He was a leader. He was the one who assembled, charged, and motivated those Americans. And he was the president of the United States. He carried a duty, a responsibility....greater than anyone else that day. By the nature of his office.

Second, in nod towards a negligence tort, he should have known....based on his considerable experience in ginning up crowds at his numerous rallies during 2020 and prior.....that such a crowd of people like those were.....volatile and easily led.

In short, he knew what he was doing. He had a strong indication of what such a crowd could do. He had seen it before. To wit, his pejorative focus and implied threats at rallies against journalists, against protester, had shown him, and the world, the power of his words conveyed to people of such a nature. Media moguls had hired security to surround their reporters at rallies to keep them safe from nutjobs that Don Trump ginned up in anger.

He was handling dynamite.

He knew. Which makes his responsibility even greater. His duty even higher.

LOL, you call me a liar then lie.

I never said Trump didn't say to go TO the Capital, you lied about that.

I said Trump didn't say to go IN to the capital, he did not say to attack it. He said to demonstrate peacefully.

What a fucking liar you are, Dana. But kaz, here's a point that doesn't contradict what you said where I call you a liar!

Fucking lying racist douche

I couldn't get past the lie in the second sentence.

You called people lying morons and said none of the morons can show any actual quote anything about going to the capitol.

That is a lie.

Many people have posted the proof countless times since January 6th.

So you saying that none of the morons can prove what trump said is a LIE.

You said it in a way to insinuate that trump never said those words and then you posted that he said to demonstrate peacefully. Which he did but only once in a hate filled rant that whipped the supporters up so much they attacked our capitol.

So stop lying.

So now are you willing to admit trump said those words or are you going to keep lying?
Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 11.45.26 AM.png

You called people lying morons and said none of the morons can show any actual quote anything about going to the capitol.

That is a lie.

Now that's funny. You double down on that I lied, not you, then showed the quote below saying I didn't say what you said I said.

I said Trump did not say to go INTO the capital, as you correctly quoted me below while oddly you still lie about what I said above.

I have never denied Trump said to go TO the capital, you fucking moron. I said Trump did not say to go INTO the capital. And you just quoted me saying exactly that proving you are the liar

That is a lie.

You said it in a way to insinuate that trump never said those words and then you posted that he said to demonstrate peacefully. Which he did but only once in a hate filled rant that whipped the supporters up so much they attacked our capitol.

So stop lying.

So now are you willing to admit trump said those words or are you going to keep lying?
View attachment 531428

FYI, Trump supporters like all Americans have the right to protest peacefully outside the Capital, which is all Trump told them to do

He lied on national tv and under oath at congress you stupid bitch.

Democrats simply accept the corruption associated with lying about getting a blowjob. They own it.

Republicans on the other hand accept the not only the corruption associated with strong arming a foreign leader into doing them a domestic political favor by attacking the opposition party and it's leading presidential candidates, but also the corruption associated with the violent siege of Congress during the EC vote counting according to the Constitution. They own it.

He rambled on for over an hour riling up that crowd. Ghouliani demanded "Trial by combat"
Trump told that crowd (after whipping them up and NOT disavowing Ghouliani's remarks) to FIGHT LIKE HELL and told them that "When there's fraud the rules change"

Did he tell them ONCE in that screed to be peaceful? Yes. Did they listen? Did they even hear that?
Obviously not
So how does that implicate Trump in any crime?

So when Obama told his followers to bring a gun to the fight he wanted them to shoot republicans? When he told his followers to go to war he wanted them to actually attack republicans?
You are ridiculous....trump has been pumping his cult up with lies for months

No where does that say riot or attack Congress in fact he ends the speech with a declaration to be peaceable do I need to quote it? He told them to protest peacefully. Further again, none of the people at that speech rioted. They were not the people that broke into the Capitol.
That is what trump has been doing for years....peppering his hate speech with a few words that he can use to defend his crimes. By the end of the speech....his cult had blood in their eyes. He knew exactly what was going to happen....the treasonous POS.

That is a lie.

So stop lying.

View attachment 531428
Shut up you stinking liar. Trump never said to storm the Capitol. He said to peacefully protest. Your pathetic whining isn’t getting tiresome you lying douche. Go scream at somebody not wearing a mask Karen.

It illustrates what Trump intended certainly and his minions got the message
Yet crickets on Dems using much more incendiary language. As in encouraging violence against Trump supporters. Lush now claims to be a mind reader.

lantern2814 , glad you think it is funny. But your boy trump doesn't. He is scared to death of the truth coming out. He is vowing to block all inquiries into his involvement in the insurrection attempt. But since the record are destined for the presidential archives...or is his case....the Authoritarian Archives....he really can't do anything. Plus, all his criminal associates are gonna have to testify according to the DOJ.

Forum List

Back