🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Jan 6th committee asks for trump era records

LOL, when you're nailed, you melt down to deflect, LOL.

You've never posted it, it doesn't exist. You're a liar and a racist.

So show Trump's actual quote telling anyone to invade the Capital. He didn't, ass hat, you're a liar and a racist
It's been posted a million times and I don't play the water is wet game.

Put on your big big pants and deal with it.

It's never been posted because it doesn't exist, liar.

See, exactly, you are asked to back up your shit and you have a reason you can't. But kaz, I can't because, you know.

Yes, I know, you can't because you LIED. Trump never said to invade the capital or to do any other assault. He advocated peaceful demonstration.

Not like you, you are a traitor to your country and a racist. You advocated violent leftist groups attacking US cities all last summer.

That's classic. But I can't, kaz, I can't show any quotes that Trump advocated violence, I just can't.

Yep, you can't, exactly what I said

It's never been posted because it doesn't exist, liar.

See, exactly, you are asked to back up your shit and you have a reason you can't. But kaz, I can't because, you know.

Yes, I know, you can't because you LIED. Trump never said to invade the capital or to do any other assault. He advocated peaceful demonstration.

Not like you, you are a traitor to your country and a racist. You advocated violent leftist groups attacking US cities all last summer.

That's classic. But I can't, kaz, I can't show any quotes that Trump advocated violence, I just can't.

Yep, you can't, exactly what I said
Google is your friend. I'm. not looking shit up for you people anymore.

Google doesn't find non-existent quotes, liar. Trump never said to attack the Capital or anywhere, which is why you can't find a quote where he did. You're a liar and a racist. You're not a man because you lie like a little girl

Just did a couple different google searches no quote from Trump advocating insurrection or an invasion of the Capitol. provide evidence of your claim or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Crepitus already admitted he's a lying sack of shit.

Creep: Bu-bu-but does that I can't come up with any quote mean I am lying?

Um, yes, creep, it does, LOL

Stop spreading conspiracy theories, nutjob.

The FBI debunked your nutty fantasies.

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

You continue the lie that Trump called for insurrection because you're such a great supporter of the United States. Yet you still ignore that you supported insurrectionist leftists attacking US cities all last summer. You're a traitor to your country, Benedict
It was a FAILED insurrection. Don't forget. If it hadn't FAILED, trump thugs would have been all in for it.

Do you notice how Prog politicians are elevated and reduced depending on the what is needed? Maxine...Wasserman Schultz? Elevated and reduced as needed. Many more as we move further left and we will end up with labor camps and deaths.

When danger reared it's ugly head, Crepitus turned his tail and fled ...

No one is buying your lies, jackass. Trump said nothing about attacking the Capital. He advocated peaceful demonstrations and you LIED, fucking racist

kaz
No he didn't . He told his supporters to peacefully go to the Capital buildings and state their concerns. Hell I heard that on the news as he was speaking.

The whole 1/6 is a load of crap. Why Pelousy is chairing an investigation into it especially since the FBI already investigated and found no sign of a Govt takeover is beyond me. She sure loves to make herself look like she's doing something and doesn't care how much tax money she wastes doing it.

Hell she was the head of security for the Capital buildings as she is Speaker of the House. They should investigate her sorry ass to see what she knew.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
kaz
No he didn't . He told his supporters to peacefully go to the Capital buildings and state their concerns. Hell I heard that on the news as he was speaking.

The whole 1/6 is a load of crap. Why Pelousy is chairing an investigation into it especially since the FBI already investigated and found no sign of a Govt takeover is beyond me. She sure loves to make herself look like she's doing something and doesn't care how much tax money she wastes doing it.

Hell she was the head of security for the Capital buildings as she is Speaker of the House. They should investigate her sorry ass to see what she knew.

Democrats are liars. Creep is a Democrat. Crepitus got called on his shit so he ran away and hid

Just did a couple different google searches no quote from Trump advocating insurrection or an invasion of the Capitol. provide evidence of your claim or admit you are a lying sack of shit.
That's because you searched for the words "invasion" and " insurrection". El Blobbo has a 5 year old's vocabulary.

That's because you searched for the words "invasion" and " insurrection". El Blobbo has a 5 year old's vocabulary.

We've all read the text. Including you. Which is why you're being evasive instead of answering the question. Trump said to demonstrate peacefully. There is no finding the text he said to invade the Capital or violently demonstrate because he never said that. You're a dickess liar who has no manhood. You're also a racist

Forum List

Back