🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Jan 6th committee asks for trump era records

They had VIDEO you stupid fuck
Still crying shitstain? They can’t even say if it WAS Sicknick in that video. And no mention of any of this from the medical examiner you walking turd. Sicknick died of a stroke and lush lied.

Still crying shitstain? They can’t even say if it WAS Sicknick in that video. And no mention of any of this from the medical examiner you walking turd. Sicknick died of a stroke and lush lied.
You quoted this twice

The U.S. Attorney's office in Washington D.C., on Wednesday released previously sealed footage of Officer Brian Sicknick defending the U.S. Capitol on January 6. The videos appear to show the scene where prosecutors say he was hit with a chemical spray, as well as the moments after he emerged from the struggle, as he poured water on his face in an apparent attempt to clear the chemical from his eyes.

Are you on drugs?

Do you have mental issues?

You quoted this twice

The U.S. Attorney's office in Washington D.C., on Wednesday released previously sealed footage of Officer Brian Sicknick defending the U.S. Capitol on January 6. The videos appear to show the scene where prosecutors say he was hit with a chemical spray, as well as the moments after he emerged from the struggle, as he poured water on his face in an apparent attempt to clear the chemical from his eyes.

Are you on drugs?

Do you have mental issues?
APPEARS TO SHOW. Meaning not definite asshole. Seems you have mental issues, drug and alcohol abuse problems, are a closet homosexual, and want Americans to be stuck in Afghanistan. Natural causes. Case closed.

Natural causes. No internal or external injuries. Cry harder.
Let me help you.

You CLAIMED he wasn't hit with chemical spray. Do you remember that?

Do I need to post a quote of you making that claim?

Let me help you.

You CLAIMED he wasn't hit with chemical spray. Do you remember that?

Do I need to post a quote of you making that claim?
HEy dumbfuck, what part of NATURAL CAUSES do you seem to having trouble understanding. No internal or external injuries. As in he was NOT hit with anything like that.

HEy dumbfuck, what part of NATURAL CAUSES do you seem to having trouble understanding. No internal or external injuries. As in he was NOT hit with anything like that.
Hey stupid. You're defending something that wasn't claimed.

Huh?

The point is that when Biden ascended the throne, Trump could have been arrested for any crimes he may have committed while in office.
the DOJ has policy from the nixon era, which prevents a sitting president from being indicted.

Forum List

Back