House just subpoenaed Susan Rice, Samantha Powers, & John Brennan for unmasking of Trump official

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BREAKING: The house just subpoenaed Susan Rice, Samantha Powers and John Brennan for the unmasking of Trump officials

So this is great news, and no I don't have a link i'm sure somebody else will find the story and post it.

Sooner or later it will show up in your MSM it will just have their lying version spin on it that's all.

upload_2017-5-31_17-34-34.png

upload_2017-5-31_17-43-6.png

Last edited:
And here we have the actual crime ......the unmasking of U.S. citizens........ if Mueller is an actual law man in this....they should end up in jail....

And here we have the actual crime ......the unmasking of U.S. citizens........ if Mueller is an actual law man in this....they should end up in jail....

But we know they won't . To big to fail. Just like O loser.

Long overdue. Great news. Levin today was talking about Nunnes sp? saying that the Democrats on the committee have been actively blocking testimony. About time the Republicans seized control and get this show on the road.

Long overdue. Great news. Levin today was talking about Nunnes sp? saying that the Democrats on the committee have been actively blocking testimony. About time the Republicans seized control and get this show on the road.

If the republicans handled investigations the way democrats did those 3 would already be in cuffs.....

Nonsense.

There was no crime. Nor was there anything unusual.

People did their jobs and there's no reason to think otherwise.

You damn traitors should be ashamed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Nonsense.

Keep telling yourself that...the unmasking of Flynn was a felony.....

Nonsense.

Lmfao Benghazi 2.0....

Nonsense.

Keep telling yourself that...the unmasking of Flynn was a felony.....

No, it wasn't.

Samantha Powers on the list is truly remarkable. This is heating up big time.

Can you imagine the looks on the liberal faces when and if these losers are told to step down, bow out, get sentenced lol. Prison would be better but we can be sure they are part of the too big to fail class. They too will probably still manage to get out of it with a slap on the wrist.

It shows that the House is more interested in playing politics than a honest investigation. It is not illegal to unmask anyone. Ignorant Trump supporters are looking for anything and if they can't find it, they will invent it.

It shows that the House is more interested in playing politics than a honest investigation. It is not illegal to unmask anyone. Ignorant Trump supporters are looking for anything and if they can't find it, they will invent it.
The LEAK of the unmasked transcript is a felony.

The pattern of unmasking to compromise political opponents is an abuse of power, and likely perjury and obstruction.

Forum List

Back