House just subpoenaed Susan Rice, Samantha Powers, & John Brennan for unmasking of Trump official

And here we have the actual crime ......the unmasking of U.S. citizens........ if Mueller is an actual law man in this....they should end up in jail....

Nonsense.

There was no crime. Nor was there anything unusual.

People did their jobs and there's no reason to think otherwise.

You damn traitors should be ashamed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Keep telling yourself that...the unmasking of Flynn was a felony.....

It was not a felony to view the information. Try telling the truth for a change.

It shows that the House is more interested in playing politics than a honest investigation. It is not illegal to unmask anyone. Ignorant Trump supporters are looking for anything and if they can't find it, they will invent it.
The LEAK of the unmasked transcript is a felony.

The pattern of unmasking to compromise political opponents is an abuse of power, and likely perjury and obstruction.

They have all denied it so what is the point? This is not Perry Mason where someone will confess. If it were me, I would ignore them.

It shows that the House is more interested in playing politics than a honest investigation. It is not illegal to unmask anyone. Ignorant Trump supporters are looking for anything and if they can't find it, they will invent it.
The LEAK of the unmasked transcript is a felony.

The pattern of unmasking to compromise political opponents is an abuse of power, and likely perjury and obstruction.

They have all denied it so what is the point? This is not Perry Mason where someone will confess. If it were me, I would ignore them.
And if it were me running the investigation,, I would have your ass in jail so fast you wouldnt have time to swallow.

And here we have the actual crime ......the unmasking of U.S. citizens........ if Mueller is an actual law man in this....they should end up in jail....

Nonsense.

There was no crime. Nor was there anything unusual.

People did their jobs and there's no reason to think otherwise.

You damn traitors should be ashamed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Keep telling yourself that...the unmasking of Flynn was a felony.....

No, it wasn't.
You are correct but whoever 'leaked' the classified information to the press DID commit a felony.
But not to worry. Like I posted a couple of weeks ago the AG has now obtained FISA warrants to allow the Justice Department to uncover the 'leakers' and charge them with treason and or sedition or some other charge.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/31/the-government-is-spying-on-journalists-to-find-leakers/
These LIB traitors better enjoy eating cat food sandwiches in federal prison for the next 5-10 years.

Forum List

Back