House margin of popular vote highest since....

2018 has nearly 9 million votes in favor of the Democrats.
59.3 million to 50.4 million for the Republicans.

This is the highest popular vote margin since....

2016 1.1 million for Republicans
2014 4.5 million for Republicans
2012 400,000 for Democrats
2010 6 million for Republicans
2008 13 million for Democrats

So, for the Democrats this is the highest they've had since Obama got elected. In Midterms it's the highest since the 1970s.

Well played Trump.

Impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, for the Democrats this is the highest they've had since Obama got elected. In Midterms it's the highest since the 1970s.

Well played Trump.

True...the filthy fucks of Mexifornia and Loon York continue to make the Mexicratic Party look alive on paper.
The Party would have no relevance without Illegals, barely legals, unAmericans, pole puffers, carpet munchers, Ragheads, weirdos, men in dresses, criminals and bottom feeders.

Don't spread fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well played Trump.

True...the filthy fucks of Mexifornia and Loon York continue to make the Mexicratic Party look alive on paper.
The Party would have no relevance without Illegals, barely legals, unAmericans, pole puffers, carpet munchers, Ragheads, weirdos, men in dresses, criminals and bottom feeders.

Am I supposed to be able to understand this?

I don’t really understand these numbers. They seem to assume that all votes are divided between republican and Democrat. I thought unaligned voters made up a third of the electorate. Likewise it would help if we knew where the dem votes were cast. In the last election the difference in popular vote could almost totally be explained by the California vote. Are they assuming that everyone who voted for the dem was a Democrat?

Conservatively, at least 1/4 of all democrat votes are illigimate
Literally, you pulled that straight out of your ass

My ass had nothing to do with this.

images

The real thing is the Republican gained senate seats in a MIDTERM even with all of the squirming and twisting and vote manufacturing the dims tried. They will get back AL next time and they had a lot more exposure this time because of rhino retirements. Not gonna happen next time. Two years is a short time when you are hitting a concrete wall all the time and they and their press\propaganda arm are done. They won’t know if it thunders in WDC after Jan. All they will know is what they are screaming to each other.

And yet in STATEWIDE RACES democrats got their asses kicked,in TINY little congressional districts they managed to gerrymander their way to "wins" or in some cases TRUE Americans got tired of RINO'S and didn't vote for them. Good riddance.

Forum List

Back