House officially passes new COVID-19 bill

Chock full of common sense even if it doesn’t have a long term strategy. It’s a progress at least.
iu
lol oh right like the last stimulus bill huh?
All "Stimulus Bills" are crap! "Let's bankrupt the grandkids" Is what that shit is.

All brought to the US by the left.

Chock full of common sense even if it doesn’t have a long term strategy. It’s a progress at least.
iu
All "Stimulus Bills" are crap! "Let's bankrupt the grandkids" is what that shit is.
Oh so you feel you should actually criticize Trump then? Hey guess what else: Trump himself said he wants another stimulus check for Americans.

iu
All "Stimulus Bills" are crap! "Let's bankrupt the grandkids" Is what that shit is.

Uh and republicans. Oops!

iu

If so, they are full of shit, too! Fuck them all!
This is what we're paying them to represent us for? Wtf?

My rep is good. Whatever his name is..I guarantee he didn't go along with that bullshit.

iu

If so, they are full of shit, too! Fuck them all!
This is what we're paying them to represent us for? Wtf?

My rep is good. Whatever his name is..I guarantee he didn't go along with that bullshit.
And what do you suggest we do instead?

The biggest thing about this bill is the governor bailouts for mismanaging their economies.

I think the Democrat governors have been holding out and waiting for this bill and that's likely why they've been the tyrannical ones about it during this whole ordeal.

I'm glad it stalled in the Senate, but I still wouldn't be so confident that Trump wouldn't sign it if it did make it to his desk. He's a big spender. Biggest spender in the histry of American presidents in fact.

I thought it was interesting that Pelosi removed the cap on the salt deduction in the bill to ensure those wealthy Democrat doners in California and New York wouldn't have to pay as much federal taxes.

LOL. Chock full of goodies for D party donors.
That’s just you making shit up. You don’t even know what’s in the the bill lol

So you've read every word of the bill and you understand it perfectly, is that correct?

So you've read every word of the bill and you understand it perfectly, is that correct?
No but it sounds like I still have a better understanding than you.

... Do you think you know more about it than most Democrats that voted for it or the all but 1 Republicans and 14 Democrats that rejected it, just wondering?

... Do you think you know more about it than most Democrats that voted for it or the Republicans that rejected it?
Republicans definitely understood it, they just didn’t give a shit. I’m still waiting for you to explain why you think you understand it lol.

... Do you think you know more about it than most Democrats that voted for it or the Republicans that rejected it?
Republicans definitely understood it, they just didn’t give a shit. I’m still waiting for you to explain why you think you understand it lol.

So why did 14 Democrats reject it in your opinion? Democrats usually vote in lock-step, is Pelosi losing her grasp as well as her mind?

So why did 14 Democrats reject it in your opinion?
I don’t know. Neither do you. What so it didn’t have unanimous support. Okay and? How many bills do?

I don’t know. Neither do you. What so it didn’t have unanimous support. Okay and? How many bills do?

Doesn't matter. It was bipartisan to reject it. That gives cover to the Senate when they rework the bill and
throw half of that shit out of it. Then the House can either accept the new proposal or reject the parts about
testing and income for the American citizens. Pelosi walked right into that one. She needed full compliance
from her entire caucus.

The seditious and epic historical failure of the Nancy and puppy Chuck Democratic Party Impeachment during a national threat was Democrat unanimous...

Taking their most realistic view yet, The Democrat Party proposes to pay for their porkulus by imposing a huge tariff on the importation of lunar green cheese.]
Problem solved.

The seditious and epic historical failure of the Nancy and puppy Chuck Democratic Party Impeachment during a national threat was Democrat unanimous...
Well I think it was fantastic even without the conviction. Donald is impeached for life. He deserves nothing less.

Well I think it was fantastic even without the conviction. Donald is impeached for life. He deserves nothing less.
Eh, don't be so sure .. if Republicans control the House, Senate and Presidency .. goodbye TDS impeachment..

Eh, don't be so sure .. if Republicans control the House, Senate and Presidency .. goodbye TDS impeachment..
Um no it will always remain a thing.

The left thinks that anything that gives them a few dollars for free is great. They all whined about the deficit but always failed to tell us which of the prograrms such as Welfare, SNAP or ACA they would cut. But give them a buck or two and they are suddenly all for more debt.
The problem is they don't realize that none of it is free. But if democrats say it is good no matter the fact that most of the money is going to democrat contributors, they will hold out their hands go on their knees and praise the democrats.
I doubt you even know how the welfare budget breaks down. SNAP or TANF make up only a fraction of the overall budget in comparison to Medicare, Medicaid, and SS. And hell, ACA is partly corporate welfare essentially. You should be thrilled. That’s the republican way.
Lol. Yeah just keep your hand out, don't forget to kneel to your goddess Pelosi for those few dollars you will get.

Forum List

Back