House Oversight Chair James Comer: We Have Evidence of a $200,000 'Direct Payment' to Joe Biden

How did James Biden become Joe Biden AS PRESENTED in the original post?????
Would you not call that cheating?

AGAIN posting something that said JOE did it and latter in small print ah its James Biden NOT JOE.
WOULDENT YOU CALL THAT CHEATING, or at least Twisting / manufacturing the information.( you know dishonest)

You can write anything on the memo line of a check. The question is where did Joe Biden get two hundred grand to lend to his brother? Joe spent four and a half million on a beach house in 2017. With probably at least an additional million spent on improvements and furnishings (from my experience people normally spend nearly a third of the purchase price repairing, furnishing and improving a newly bought house. That expense alone took up half Joe's gross earnings for the year.

Comer didn't mention if they see Joe lending James $200,000 -- why?

Because that's how Comer dances. :auiqs.jpg:

The problem is that by 2018 Joe was out of office, and no longer had to fill out federal financial disclosure forms, so we wouldn't know about a loan from financial disclosures.
And because loans aren't tax deductible, they wouldn't show up on Joe's tax returns.
Meanwhile just six years ago, republicans were all universally against Trump having to make financial disclosures, or show people his tax returns, because it was nobodies business.
Fake Alert!

Who's bank records? Do you have Joe's bank records, to know one way or another or are you once again saying crap, that you don't actually know?
Do I have Joe's bank records? No. Comer does and the House Oversight Committee does. This information is coming from their investigation into the Biden Crime Family and all those red flags. The very nature of a red flag is to say, "Something's fishy here. Come and investigate."
So they are...

Last edited:
How stupid are you? A loan that was never made and a a graft check disguising itself as a repayment.
Sigh. Youre just making shit up. Joe Biden doesnt need a $200k graft payment dipshit.. his brother did need $200k loan for being a dipshit himself. There is no proof of anything you just posted. I swear, just because Trump is a convicted criminal and has dozens of felonies pending you guys are wishing and praying there is something to take the heat off him. Nope. Biden is clean. Trump is dirty.

My God Comer is stupid. The cancelled check say loan repayment.
Uh. You mother fucking dumb fucks. If I loan you $100,000 and you give it back to me... i didnt make any money. How stupid do you think people are?
A normally-functioning human being would see a personal, inter-family check. If they have suspicions about it, they might say, "theoretically could be sign of (whatever), but it's not nearly enough information on its own, and we have more we need to know before we can make any assumptions or determinations."

But no, not MAGA World.

I don't claim to know one way or the other. But these goofballs will spike the ball over pretty much anything. And this is about the 10,000th time, with nothing to show for it.

Forum List

Back