House Oversight Chair James Comer: We Have Evidence of a $200,000 'Direct Payment' to Joe Biden

There was no 400,000 wire transfer.

making shit up again .. like your election lies. Who's pleading guilty now

Dantes, :spank: You should know better than to accuse me of not doing my homework.

NY Post:
James Biden received a total of $600,000 in loans from since-defunct rural hospital operator Americore Health in 2018.

WSJ:

James Biden Settles Loan Lawsuit Tied to Rural Hospitals’ Bankruptcy​

Brother of President Biden was sued earlier this year by a chapter 11 trustee for Americore Health over $600,000 in payments he received.​

James didn't get a loan from his brother. He got it from Americore. And never paid it back. He shared it with the big guy.

Last edited:
In 2018 alone, Americore wired $600,000 in loans to James Biden. The president’s brother received these loans on the assumption that the Biden name “could ‘open doors’ and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections,” Comer said in a video, citing bankruptcy court documents he obtained.

Notably, Americore sent the money to James Biden and his wife’s personal bank account instead of their joint business account. James then paid Joe Biden through the same account.

The newly revealed information is the product of Comer issuing three subpoenas for Hunter and James Biden’s personal and business bank records. “Bank records don’t lie, and coupled with witness testimony, they reveal that Joe Biden abused his public office for his family’s financial gain,” the chairman said in September.

Comer did not disclose why James Biden sent the money but noted House Oversight is looking into the matter. The Republican congressman also called on the president to answer questions pertaining to the said financial arrangement and possibly others.

“James Biden wrote this check to Joe Biden as a ‘loan repayment.’ Americore — a distressed company — loaned money to James Biden, who then sent it to Joe Biden,” Comer said. “Even if this was a personal loan repayment, it’s still troubling that Joe Biden’s ability to be paid back by his brother depended on the success of his family’s shady financial dealings.”

Yeah 'It says so in the check" LOL
It was 2018 as well...years plus, after he was out of office.

Why is Comer getting Jim Biden and his wife's personal bank account information and showing this to the public????? Or Joe's? Is that legal for govt to do that...?

LOAN REPAYMENT from his Brother.... Says so on the check! Nothing illegal about that....!!

Two years after Biden was out of office, as well!

try again!!!
Has Joe produced a check he wrote to his brother for a loan?
Joe didn't loan the money. Americore did. And never saw the money again and ended up defunct. If they lent the money to James, why did Joe end up with a nice chunk of it? And why did Americorp split the checks and send some of the money into James wife's personal account, and Jame's personal account instead of their business account?

Has Joe produced a check he wrote to his brother for a loan?
Joe didn't loan the money. Americore did. And never saw the money again and ended up defunct. If they lent the money to James, why did Joe end up with a nice chunk of it? And why did Americorp split the checks and send some of the money into James wife's personal account, and Jame's personal account instead of their business account?
What business is this of yours or Comer's? Holy crap?

Talk about a witch hunt with no legal purpose or authority!

Sorry to say it but this corruption has been outwardly obvious for a long time. Total nothing-burger at this point.

Dantes, :spank: You should know better than to accuse me of not doing my homework.

NY Post:
James Biden received a total of $600,000 in loans from since-defunct rural hospital operator Americore Health in 2018.

WSJ:

James Biden Settles Loan Lawsuit Tied to Rural Hospitals’ Bankruptcy​

Brother of President Biden was sued earlier this year by a chapter 11 trustee for Americore Health over $600,000 in payments he received.​

James didn't get a loan from his brother. He got it from Americore. And never paid it back. He shared it with the big guy.
James never got a loan from his brother Joe?

Hmm...

You posted a keeper for later.

As I've said before, a steady drip, drip, drip as in Watergate.

Vice President Joe Biden: January 20, 2009 to January 20, 2017.
President Joe Biden: January 20, 2021 to Present.

In 2018, Joe Biden was a private citizen and could receive and legal income from any source he wanted.

WW

James never got a loan from his brother Joe?

Hmm...

You posted a keeper for later.
If he did, it is not the one being discussed. That money didn't come from James, it went through James to the big guy. We already know the facts about Americore and what it wired into several of the Biden Crime Family's accounts. Did Joe lend money to James wife too? Because Americore wired the pay to play into her account as well.
Remember calling me a liar for telling you it was $400,000. and then $200,000.? Time to apologize, Dantes. I was right, you were wrong, again.
James Biden got $600,000 from Americore and the big guy got his cut...

Forum List

Back