House passes far-reaching bill to limit abortions

dimocraps like to deceive themselves (that's how they role) by thinking of a Fetus as a 'thing'

Well, guess what idiots?

"Things" don't struggle and fight and kick and scream when an abortionist is killing them. (oh yes, they do)

And that's the bottom line.

I still favor free abortions for all libtards, however. Plus a Certificate from the Darwin Society that would say something like, "I improved the human gene pool by not reproducing"....... Framed.

I also recommend they be given $5 from Crime Stop.

If a woman hasn't figured out within 5 months if she's pregnant from a rape, there's a real problem there! That's more than enough time for someone to decide and get something done. Nobody is FORCING them to keep the child. If they don't decide in time, then they have the baby and give it up for adoption.

Really?

A 12 year old raped by her uncle knows all about biology?

Man..you people are something else.

I guess you did not read the link in the OP:

The bill included an exemption for women who get pregnant through rape or incest as long as they first report the sexual assault to legal authorities.

It's the reporting requirement that is "the rub."

Really?

The bill included an exemption for women who get pregnant through rape or incest as long as they first report the sexual assault to legal authorities.

You want the rapist/pedophile to be able to get off scott free?

That's allowing the rapist to continue to rape women or molest other children. I wouldn't exactly call that being all pro woman-like.

Really?

Tough shit.

You can't show up at an abortion clinic at 21 weeks preggo and proclaim, "I was raped five months ago".

Otherwise, what's the point of the bill? None.

Not that a dimocrap would lie. Heaven forbid.

I hope dimocraps run on this in 2014. God, do I hope they run on this

dimocraps like to deceive themselves (that's how they role) by thinking of a Fetus as a 'thing'

Well, guess what idiots?

"Things" don't struggle and fight and kick and scream when an abortionist is killing them. (oh yes, they do)

I still favor free abortions for all libtards, however. Plus a Certificate from the Darwin Society that would say something like, "I improved the human gene pool by not reproducing"....... Framed.

Half of Americans call themselves "pro-life". Half call themselves "pro-choice".

And yet two thirds of Americans oppose abortion after the first 13 weeks.

Clearly, there are pro-choicers who oppose abortion after the first 13 weeks. So we need to tone down the rhetoric and meet on common ground.

"Otherwise, what's the point of the bill?"

The point of the bill was for for Congresman Foghorn to return to Omaha and tell the God Fearing people there that he tried to stop the athiest Democrats from murdering millions of children, but, with the help of Satan, he was defeated. However, if they will return him to Washington, he will do the same thing, over and over again.

Last edited:

Well, guess what idiots?

Half of Americans call themselves "pro-life". Half call themselves "pro-choice".

And yet two thirds of Americans oppose abortion after the first 13 weeks.

Clearly, there are pro-choicers who oppose abortion after the first 13 weeks. So we need to tone down the rhetoric and meet on common ground.

In the majority of the world countries abortion is prohibited after first trimester. US is a killing factory, where in some states abortion "on a choice" can be performed a day before delivery.
This is unheard of anywhere else. if the baby is viable - she is deliver via c-section if mother's life is at risk

Last edited:
Show me where, in the constitution, it gives the right to the federal government to determine anything about abortions!!!!! A link please.

The only power the federal government has is in controlling federal tax dollars to states and other entities conducting abortions. Insurance companies can decide whether or not to pay for abortions and perhaps their decisions might be based on federal dollars they receive. Same with the states.

Doctors should be the ONLY ones outside the women herself to decide the medical efficacy of the procedure! Most are limited by how they're to be paid for conducting the procedure.

Show me where, in the constitution, it gives the right to the federal government to determine anything about abortions!!!!! A link please.

The only power the federal government has is in controlling federal tax dollars to states and other entities conducting abortions. Insurance companies can decide whether or not to pay for abortions and perhaps their decisions might be based on federal dollars they receive. Same with the states.

Doctors should be the ONLY ones outside the women herself to decide the medical efficacy of the procedure! Most are limited by how they're to be paid for conducting the procedure.

Most doctors do not want to have anything to do with abortion at any stage. Therefore pro-abort lobby wants anybody, including the bus driver to be eligible to perform it - see the Gosnell story. he was not an OB/GYN. Most doctors do know the baby at any stage is not a "cluster of cells"

House passes far-reaching bill to limit abortions

Forcing a woman to go through with an unwanted pregnancy is the equivalent of rape. It forces her to lose control of her own body.

The vote was 228 to 196, primarily partisan. Since the GOP is out of step with America and is holding on through gerrymandered districts that will disappear over the next twelve years, we can see that the legislation is merely to pacify the far right base: nothing more.

no, it is not. A fetus during gestation IS a baby, which is not her body. it is IN her body, but not it's part

Ah..so it's a unique person living in her body.

And..if she doesn't want it there..it can be removed. Like an eviction.

Problem solved.

yes , a unique person. She should not be "removed" - it is a murder. But libtards like murdering innocent people

:lol:

Man you guys are rich.

And pretty ignorant of basic biology.

Vox does not understand that such language tells the under 40 crowd what a fucking fool a person is to use such language.

Ah..so it's a unique person living in her body.

And..if she doesn't want it there..it can be removed. Like an eviction.

Problem solved.

yes , a unique person. She should not be "removed" - it is a murder. But libtards like murdering innocent people

:lol:

Man you guys are rich.

And pretty ignorant of basic biology.

it is you who is astonishingly ignorant, especially on embryology.

She should after all the years of sex education she received in public schools.

the repub bill also states that she must report it immediately in order to be eligible for the rape baby to be rightfully aborted.

House passes ban on abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy - First Read
Under the changed bill, pregnancies that are the result of rape or incest -- and are reported to authorities -- are excluded from the ban.

Luckily, social conservatives changed the bill after that rape baby comment made by ANOTHER Repub a few days ago.

What % of 12 yr olds are going to go to the authorities about their uncle?

It's hard for these people to understand. You see their neighbors with the Cleavers and the Andersons!

The worst they hear from those houses is "Ward, I think there's something wrong with the Beaver!"

seriously. The bill was ONLY changed to allow abortion in the case of rape or incest AFTER that GOP'er made the rape baby remark and THEN ONLY if the incest were immediately reported. These people are trying to out-taliban the taliban :eusa_pray: :cuckoo:

This issue, Vox, is one the far right has already lost.

for NOW.
the issue will eventually die by itself - because more and more medically trained providers ( including all the variability of RNs) will refuse to provide them - becasue of hte knowledge they have what they are doing. Doctors and nurses do know that it is a baby, not a "cluster of cells" and unless the government will remove embryology and physiology form medical schools to dumb down the medical doctors as they do with a general public, it is only going to be more informed. If you can do a fetal surgery at 4-8 weeks to correct the inborn problems, you can not in your sound mind consider that baby a "cluster of cells"

Unless the stupid women will want to risk their lives to undergo a potentially life-threatening procedure done by not medically trained provider, there won't be simply the ones willing to do the murder.
there will always be some of the vile ones who would like to make money on a murder, but their amount is going to be a natural restriction on the issue.

Vox does not understand that such language tells the under 40 crowd what a fucking fool a person is to use such language.

the under 40 crowd will have eventually to go hundreds of miles to murder their baby because the other crowd( also young, but educated) will simply refuse to perform it.

Unless you want to go to gosnells

Last edited:
the repub bill also states that she must report it immediately in order to be eligible for the rape baby to be rightfully aborted.

House passes ban on abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy - First Read

Luckily, social conservatives changed the bill after that rape baby comment made by ANOTHER Repub a few days ago.

What % of 12 yr olds are going to go to the authorities about their uncle?

It's hard for these people to understand. You see their neighbors with the Cleavers and the Andersons!

The worst they hear from those houses is "Ward, I think there's something wrong with the Beaver!"

seriously. The bill was ONLY changed to allow abortion in the case of rape or incest AFTER that GOP'er made the rape baby remark and THEN ONLY if the incest were immediately reported. These people are trying to out-taliban the taliban :eusa_pray: :cuckoo:

Link, please

Forum List

Back