House passes USMCA deal, giving Trump big win on trade, and Natzi tries to make it her deal!

I am the only one giving facts, you are giving talking points that are not even accurate.
This is why I don't bother myself debating with you...you do not want USMCA to be good for the nation because you hate Trump...cut off your nose to spite your face....you are making a fool out of yourself....

I am the only one giving facts, you are giving talking points that are not even accurate.

I did not say that the USMCA was not good for the nation, just that is not that different than NAFTA...which I have proven time and time again.

USMCA goes further than any other trade agreement by requiring that between 40 percent and 45 percent of any vehicle made in Mexico or anywhere else in North America has to be produced by workers making at least $16 an hour. Democrats who have advocated this over the years should be hailing it as a breakthrough. The agreement requires USMCA-compliant autos and auto parts to have a higher percentage of U.S. and North American content: Under NAFTA, that content requirement is 62.5 percent — under USMCA it’s 75 percent, the highest of any U.S. trade agreement. This means more auto parts jobs in the United States. There is also a new and unprecedented requirement that 70 percent of the steel purchased is from USMCA countries.

The USMCA will also provide U.S. farmers with better access to new markets in Canada and Mexico. That’s why nearly 1,000 agricultural groups support the agreement. In every part of the country, farmers badly need these new markets at a time when farm country is hurting with low prices, a shrinking China market and bad weather.

When Democrats Like Gator...say that the USMCA is just like the NAFTA agreement they oppose, they’re ignoring the facts to score political points.

Still parroting the talking points and not giving a single fact.
I gave you five posts full of facts but TDS forbids you from believing...

You have given no facts and the few you tried were wrong.

Even your own God's ITC says it will only add about 900 jobs a month to the US economy.

Obama tried to blame all his failures on Bush and take credit of all of Trump's successes.

Looks like that Democrat filth in the House is also jumping on that bandwagon to take credit for Trump's MAGA.

Can you list the specific parts of the USMCA that will MAGA , and explain how they will help?

Thanks, I will check back later for your well thought our reply.
They have no idea. Don't expect it.

This is why I don't bother myself debating with you...you do not want USMCA to be good for the nation because you hate Trump...cut off your nose to spite your face....you are making a fool out of yourself....

I did not say that the USMCA was not good for the nation, just that is not that different than NAFTA...which I have proven time and time again.
All you have given jackass...is USMCA is good "but" it does this "but"...it does that "but" But but but....just a bunch of unproven speculation about a bill that hasn't even begun yet...that tells me you are trying to find things wrong with it....you have yet to show a negative fact within the bill...when you do that we can talk...all you are doing is going to anti Trump fake news sites and copy and pasting....

All you have given jackass...is USMCA is good "but" it does this "but"...just a bunch of unproven speculation about a bill that hasn't even begun yet...that tells me you are trying to find things wrong with it....you have yet to show a negative fact within the bill...when you do that we can talk...all you are doing is going to anti Trump fake news and copy and pasting....

Nope, no copying and pasting except for the part I got from Trump's ITC.

All I have said about the USMCA is that it is not much of a change from NAFTA...which I have supported with data and the forecast from Trump's ITC. I have not said it was a bad deal, just that it is not what you Trump worshipers claim it is. And I have actually compared the two...unlike you.

All you have given jackass...is USMCA is good "but" it does this "but"...just a bunch of unproven speculation about a bill that hasn't even begun yet...that tells me you are trying to find things wrong with it....you have yet to show a negative fact within the bill...when you do that we can talk...all you are doing is going to anti Trump fake news and copy and pasting....

All I have said about the USMCA is that it is not much of a change from NAFTA...which I have supported with data and the forecast from Trump's ITC. I have not said it was a bad deal, just that it is not what you Trump worshipers claim it is. And I have actually compared the two...unlike you.
Maybe if you were an auto worker or working in manufacturing you would see the benefit...libs never have been able to look past their own nose....

All you have given jackass...is USMCA is good "but" it does this "but"...it does that "but" But but but....just a bunch of unproven speculation about a bill that hasn't even begun yet...that tells me you are trying to find things wrong with it....you have yet to show a negative fact within the bill...when you do that we can talk...all you are doing is going to anti Trump fake news sites and copy and pasting....
It was blocked by Pelosi because it included concessions to big pharma patent extensions. Do you think that would have been MAGA?

Maybe if you were an auto worker or working in manufacturing you would see the benefit...libs never have been able to look past their own nose....

I work in Agricultural which also benefits from the trade deal, but again it not moving any needles most farmers liked it because of the stability for the next 16 years. They have enough uncertainty and have gone through enough pain the last 2 years.

Why is admitting it is not that big of a change so painful for you? It is not a bad thing, it is not even an attack on Trump. Nobody really expected monumental changes.

It was blocked by Pelosi because it included concessions to big pharma patent extensions. Do you think that would have been MAGA?

Trump gave those up I heard but have not been able to verify.

Agreement on USMCA Strikes Expanded Protections for Biologics

Agreement on USMCA Strikes Expanded Protections for Biologics
If you notice, Trump didn't have much to do with it. Congress did.

I work in Agricultural which also benefits from the trade deal, but again it not moving any needles most farmers liked it because of the stability for the next 16 years. They have enough uncertainty and have gone through enough pain the last 2 years.

Why is admitting it is not that big of a change so painful for you? It is not a bad thing, it is not even an attack on Trump. Nobody really expected monumental changes.
Well you seem to be alone in that opinion...most farmers and ranchers I know are 100% on board with the deal...but there will always be naysayers...you wait and watch how wrong you are...NAFTA was a disaster for the American working class...farmer and auto worker..it had to be fixed...people without answers of their own should not denigrate that which they know nothing about....and by the way I thought you worked somewhere else...now all of a sudden to fit this debate you are a farmer?...LMFAO....

Well you seem to be alone in that opinion...most farmers and ranchers I know are 100% on board with the deal...but there will always be naysayers...you wait and watch how wrong you are...NAFTA was a disaster for the American working class...farmer and auto worker..it had to be fixed...people without answers of their own should not denigrate that which they know nothing about....and by the way I thought you worked somewhere else...now all of a sudden to fit this debate you are a farmer?...LMFAO....

I did not say that they were not on board...they are on board because it gives them certainty...something they long for as there is not much of it in farming. I work them daily, that is why I spent so much time going over the USMCA (unlike you I actually know about it thanks to my job).

The USMCA is not a fix, it is a tweak, even the very optimistic projections from the Trump admin are pretty tame. Again, this is not a slight against Trump, this is reality. But as I said, only partisan sheep like you that do not understand these things thought there were going to be big massive changes that all 3 countries would agree to.

I work in the Ag industry, have since 2013. I am not a farmer, I am data analyst/statistician that helps farmers maximize their profits.

I did not say that they were not on board...they are on board because it gives them certainty...something they long for as there is not much of it in farming. I work them daily, that is why I spent so much time going over the USMCA (unlike you I actually know about it thanks to my job).

The USMCA is not a fix, it is a tweak, even the very optimistic projections from the Trump admin are pretty tame. Again, this is not a slight against Trump, this is reality. But as I said, only partisan sheep like you that do not understand these things thought there were going to be big massive changes that all 3 countries would agree to.

I work in the Ag industry, have since 2013. I am not a farmer, I am data analyst/statistician that helps farmers maximize their profits.
Its a deal between three nations...perfection is not in that equation...but go ahead tell us what trade perfection in north America looks like Gator style....lol

Its a deal between three nations...perfection is not in that equation...but go ahead tell us what trade perfection in north America looks like Gator style....lol

You are the one treating the deal like it is some sort of savior for the country, yet you cannot tell us why.

I have not said a bad thing about the deal, I have not criticized it at all. I have just said it is not that different than NAFTA...because it is not.

But that is not good enough for you, if I am not willing to bow down and worship your god over this trade deal then I am looking for perfection...fuck dude are you really this dense?

You are the one treating like the deal like it is some sort of savior for the country, yet you cannot tell us why
It is a savior when you add in the damage done by NAFTA....but you just mentally skip right over that because you hate Trump....weird....very weird...go talk to a dairy farmer today...they are celebrating!!!!
Level playing field dude...it works every time its tried....

It is a savior when you add in the damage done by NAFTA....but you just mentally skip right over that because you hate Trump....weird....very weird...

It does nothing to undo that damage, even the best estimates by Trump's admin are 176,000 jobs over 16 years. That is nothing. That is not even a good months job growth. Take your emotions out of it, just look at the facts.

go talk to a dairy farmer today...they are celebrating!!!!

I did, they are not really celebrating. The concession by Canada were minor and are not going to help those in my area much at all. I gave you the data for additional dairy sales, why do you ignore it?

Here it is again...not speculation, but cold hard facts. I know as a Trump worshiper facts scare you, but try and be brave.

3. Restrictions on the import of U.S. ultra-filtered milk into Canada have been removed. This is a niche product used mostly by people like body builders and such looking for a boost in protein without extra sugar. Total sales in America are in the 130 million range and the companies that make it are very limited.

4. US producers will have access to an additional 3.6% of Canada’s dairy market. The entire Canadian Dairy market is about 10.5 billion total, so 3.6% of that is about 380 million. The US dairy market is about 47 billion, so the extra sales come out to 0.81% addition...less than 1% more sold...and that is only if they can take advantage of the full 3.6% extra that is open...which is not guaranteed. According to the US International Trade commission the new deal would add about 227 million a year to US dairy sales, or 0.61%. I guess they are not expecting the dairy companies to be able to take advantage of the whole extra 3.6% of the Canadian market.

It is a savior when you add in the damage done by NAFTA....but you just mentally skip right over that because you hate Trump....weird....very weird...

It does nothing to undo that damage, even the best estimates by Trump's admin are 176,000 jobs over 16 years. That is nothing. That is not even a good months job growth. Take your emotions out of it, just look at the facts.

I did, they are not really celebrating. The concession by Canada were minor and are not going to help those in my area much at all. I gave you the data for additional dairy sales, why do you ignore it?

Here it is again...not speculation, but cold hard facts. I know as a Trump worshiper facts scare you, but try and be brave.

3. Restrictions on the import of U.S. ultra-filtered milk into Canada have been removed. This is a niche product used mostly by people like body builders and such looking for a boost in protein without extra sugar. Total sales in America are in the 130 million range and the companies that make it are very limited.

4. US producers will have access to an additional 3.6% of Canada’s dairy market. The entire Canadian Dairy market is about 10.5 billion total, so 3.6% of that is about 380 million. The US dairy market is about 47 billion, so the extra sales come out to 0.81% addition...less than 1% more sold...and that is only if they can take advantage of the full 3.6% extra that is open...which is not guaranteed. According to the US International Trade commission the new deal would add about 227 million a year to US dairy sales, or 0.61%. I guess they are not expecting the dairy companies to be able to take advantage of the whole extra 3.6% of the Canadian market.
Do you like this song?...

Do you like this song?...

Its ok. Not really my genre but I could listen to it.

Enjoyable video though.

Forum List

Back