House passes USMCA deal, giving Trump big win on trade, and Natzi tries to make it her deal!

It is a savior when you add in the damage done by NAFTA....but you just mentally skip right over that because you hate Trump....weird....very weird...

It does nothing to undo that damage, even the best estimates by Trump's admin are 176,000 jobs over 16 years. That is nothing. That is not even a good months job growth. Take your emotions out of it, just look at the facts.

go talk to a dairy farmer today...they are celebrating!!!!
Level playing field dude...it works every time its tried....

I did, they are not really celebrating. The concession by Canada were minor and are not going to help those in my area much at all. I gave you the data for additional dairy sales, why do you ignore it?

Here it is again...not speculation, but cold hard facts. I know as a Trump worshiper facts scare you, but try and be brave.

3. Restrictions on the import of U.S. ultra-filtered milk into Canada have been removed. This is a niche product used mostly by people like body builders and such looking for a boost in protein without extra sugar. Total sales in America are in the 130 million range and the companies that make it are very limited.

4. US producers will have access to an additional 3.6% of Canada’s dairy market. The entire Canadian Dairy market is about 10.5 billion total, so 3.6% of that is about 380 million. The US dairy market is about 47 billion, so the extra sales come out to 0.81% addition...less than 1% more sold...and that is only if they can take advantage of the full 3.6% extra that is open...which is not guaranteed. According to the US International Trade commission the new deal would add about 227 million a year to US dairy sales, or 0.61%. I guess they are not expecting the dairy companies to be able to take advantage of the whole extra 3.6% of the Canadian market.
Do you like this song?...

Its ok. Not really my genre but I could listen to it.

Enjoyable video though.

Its really growing on me....I'm working on the Banjo set for it...our band is performing on New Years eve...

It is a savior when you add in the damage done by NAFTA....but you just mentally skip right over that because you hate Trump....weird....very weird...

It does nothing to undo that damage, even the best estimates by Trump's admin are 176,000 jobs over 16 years. That is nothing. That is not even a good months job growth. Take your emotions out of it, just look at the facts.

I did, they are not really celebrating. The concession by Canada were minor and are not going to help those in my area much at all. I gave you the data for additional dairy sales, why do you ignore it?

Here it is again...not speculation, but cold hard facts. I know as a Trump worshiper facts scare you, but try and be brave.

3. Restrictions on the import of U.S. ultra-filtered milk into Canada have been removed. This is a niche product used mostly by people like body builders and such looking for a boost in protein without extra sugar. Total sales in America are in the 130 million range and the companies that make it are very limited.

4. US producers will have access to an additional 3.6% of Canada’s dairy market. The entire Canadian Dairy market is about 10.5 billion total, so 3.6% of that is about 380 million. The US dairy market is about 47 billion, so the extra sales come out to 0.81% addition...less than 1% more sold...and that is only if they can take advantage of the full 3.6% extra that is open...which is not guaranteed. According to the US International Trade commission the new deal would add about 227 million a year to US dairy sales, or 0.61%. I guess they are not expecting the dairy companies to be able to take advantage of the whole extra 3.6% of the Canadian market.

Enjoyable video though.

This is more along my taste...my favorite song to run to...

Though my son has been introducing me on to some "new" bands like this one...

Enjoyable video though.

Its really growing on me....I'm working on the Banjo set for it...our band is performing on New Years eve...

I am jealous...I have zero musical talent.

My son picked up the Bass this past summer and has been doing great with it. A co-worker has a husband that plays in multiple local bands and he has been teaching him.

He is getting a guitar for Christmas as he wants to expand his instruments.

Enjoyable video though.

Love Iron Maiden the other is not bad either...your son has good taste...

Enjoyable video though.

What is your take on these guys...

He Gets Me High, by Tidal Volume

Enjoyable video though.

My son picked up the Bass this past summer and has been doing great with it. A co-worker has a husband that plays in multiple local bands and he has been teaching him.

Cool encourage him...I just picked up the Banjo three years ago...before that I played base guitar...

Enjoyable video though.

Love Iron Maiden the other is not bad either...your son has good taste...

He does...very eclectic, far more than I am. I took him and 3 of his friends to see Travis Scott a couple years back. That was interesting! Thank goodness it was an outdoor show with beer!

Enjoyable video though.

Cool encourage him...I just picked up the Banjo three years ago...before that I played base guitar...

We have been. I think he will stay with it

Enjoyable video though.

What is your take on these guys...

He Gets Me High, by Tidal Volume

I like it...

Forum List

Back