House Republicans Impeach Mayorkas And They Won't Like The Payback!

An early link on the subject... House Republicans impeach Alejandro Mayorkas in historic vote

--------

It seems highly unlikely that he'll be convicted in the Senate but at least that smug, smirking Illegals-enabler has been spanked.

And now he must undergo the pain of a trial.

Won't the Senate trial make a wonderful platform for showcasing the miserable job the Dems have done with the border?

And in an election year, no less... :clap:

Impeachment for nothing.

It's about freaking time, too bad there's no chance of conviction in the senate.

It doesn't have to be a conviction. The impeachment is highly symbolic. It represents one more failure in a long string of the Biden administrations fiascos and miscalculations,

And the best part is, we still have almost a year to watch his list of historic failures grow by the day. :popcorn:

Like Barack Obama said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

Except that’s not the phrase I used. So it proves I didn’t get it from FOX. I see what’s swarming in here.

What you don't recall would fill a universe you tiny minded ape like cheeto licker.

Can't wait for the trial.
Acquital
and
5 or so Trump sycoliars imprisoned for perjury.
Ok, refresh my memory by quoting one of your posts, Simp.

Anyone think this moron can bring one? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What Mayorkas is doing is akin to the WEF invasion on Europe.
Boat-loads of "migrants", aka INVADERS invited to ruin culture throughout.
It's all nothing short of EVIL.
All the while the EU is trying to STARVE their population there, and the farmers are fighting back!
This sickness of Marxism has to END.
It's RTETARDED and makes NO-SENSE, and only leads to misery for all but the RULERS.

This BULLSHIT stated in 1965 with Teddy Kennady's "Immigration Act".
White man BAD!!!
A MAJOR symptom of the Marxist Subversion of those in power.

Last edited:
Ok, refresh my memory by quoting one of your posts, Simp.

Anyone think this moron can bring one? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Why my tiny mindded cheeto licker would I post something criticizing a perfectly valid impeachment?

That kind of stupidity is reserved for mentally retarded MAGATS, like you.

BTW Cheeto-Licker, impeachment is not a process used for retribution.

But I'm happy with this.

It will show america just what a waste sending MAGATS to DC really is.

And now I'm even more embarrassed.

Stop making the US look stupid please.

That is happening this very moment. The stuttering, mumbling pretend-president is facing calls by members of his own party to step aside and the human trafficking syndicate run by Mayorkas resulted in the first Cabinet secretary impeachment since the late 1800’s.

Your hurt feelings aside….

In addition to this shortage of evidence, there are other innocent explanations for the documents that we cannot refute.

[snip]

We conclude the evidence is not sufficient to convict, and we decline to recommend prosecution of Mr. Biden for his retention of the classified Afghanistan documents.

[snip]

It is not our role to assess the criminal charges pending against Mr. Trump, but several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts.

Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Biden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with the investigation.

One would expect such cowardly, intellectual sloth from the corrupt flunkies at the Biden DOJ.

It doesn't have to be a conviction. The impeachment is highly symbolic. It represents one more failure in a long string of the Biden administrations fiascos and miscalculations,

And the best part is, we still have almost a year to watch his list of historic failures grow by the day. :popcorn:

Like Barack Obama said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."
It's a fake impeachment don't for show. It proves nothing but that Republicans aren't in Washington to govern.

Why my tiny mindded cheeto licker would I post something criticizing a perfectly valid impeachment?

But I'm happy with this.

Ok, one hypocrite down.

Any of you other morons have anything to show you aren't raving hypocrites like ol' Dadoexlax here?

But I'm happy with this.

Just a gentle nudge is all it takes to send the MAGAT sloganeers into these saliva-slinging tirades.

That is happening this very moment. The stuttering, mumbling pretend-president is facing calls by members of his own party to step aside and the human trafficking syndicate run by Mayorkas resulted in the first Cabinet secretary impeachment since the late 1800’s.

Your hurt feelings aside….

You're debating someone whose fake news media would never dare to tell him those things.

We don't call them "low-information voters" for nothing. :laughing0301:

Lisa: "Let's keep all these poor people out of the country!"
Also Lisa: "FDR was bad because he wouldn't accept Jews fleeing Europe."

Why don’t you send your entire paycheck to South America or Africa if you feel so bad about it instead of relying on others to fund your completely unrealistic, childish, bleeding heart?

Forum List

Back