House Republicans Impeach Mayorkas And They Won't Like The Payback!

Why don’t you send your entire paycheck to South America or Africa if you feel so bad about it instead of relying on others to fund your completely unrealistic, childish, bleeding heart?
I'm guessing his monthly paycheck wouldn't buy a street taco in Guatamala.

I wonder what "gets" had to be paid to the hold-outs on this second attempt.

The Republicans have already tipped their hand they do NOT want the border crisis solved.

In this booming economy and our increasing prestige around the world, it's the only talking point they have left.

Sad.

They should televise it on prime time TV. Mind you, Mayorkas can introduce the border bill Republicans just killed.

That sham would be completely irrelevant to his performance over the last three years and the multiple times he lied in sworn testimony in congress. But don't worry the truth will come out, unfortunately a conviction won't.

The Republicans have already tipped their hand they do NOT want the border crisis solved.
In this booming economy and our increasing prestige around the world, it's the only talking point they have left.
There are other issues Republicans can successfully run on, such as getting rid of DEI and CRT.

And yet the GOP is doing flips and twists not to do anything about it.

Hmmmm...
ZERO Dimwingers voted for HR2, which actually did stuff to secure the border. Schumer is stonewalling a vote on HR2 in the Senate.

Your bullshit isn't gonna work, Simp. Your Dimwinger party is the No Border Party.

Sad.

They want it solved, but it doesn’t take more money, it only takes implementing many of the polcies Trump had in place. I guess the average Democrat is just too ignorant to realize that.

Last edited:

And Merrick Garland is feeling the wrath of angry Joe for Hur’s appointment

Garland might be pushed out the door by spring.

Why don’t you send your entire paycheck to South America or Africa if you feel so bad about it instead of relying on others to fund your completely unrealistic, childish, bleeding heart?
Because leftists are generous….with other people’s money.

Excellent. I guess word has gone out to the lib media to expose Biden. The question of course is who will they replace him with. They have nobody.
The leftists will double down on stupid and appoint an even more incompetent DEI candidate.

You tell me TRAITOR.
They're MAGAT witnesses so you all suck at the same cheeto colored penis.

You can probably expect to see border patrol supervisors who will testify how many ways they've been instructed by DHS not to enforce the law. I'm sure they'll have documents to back up what they say. There's no way the commies can defend it, but that's irrelevant, the commies will never vote to convict. And that's IF smucky holds a trial, that's not a given either.

And yet the GOP is doing flips and twists not to do anything about it.

Hmmmm...

Other than proposing a realistic border security and immigration plan: HR2, a cabinet level impeachment and killing the senate plan for allocating a pittance to US border security while sending boatloads to Ukraine.

But other than that,

Hmmmm…..

Forum List

Back