House Select Coronavirus Committee: COVID Origins Hearing...watch live at 9AM today

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i will post the whole hearing along with highlighted clips if you don't wanna watch the whole thing! woohoo!

Y-A-W-N. Yet another House Republican "fact finding" committee that they hope will bring a topic that will catch on with the average American voter. Hoping in vain for that strike of lightning. Because so far, by my count, they held four committee "hearings" and they've all fallen over like lead balloons. :) No traction out of any of them.

The politics of what? There are people who want to know why this injection injured and killed millions.
In no reality can politics answer those questions. Fox just said earlier this morning the Dept of Energy and some other Intelligence said it was from the lab and repeated that statement several times. Making sure the Trumpers don't forget it is already decided. I believe the statements from Energy and intelligence said weak to moderate confidence. Which when it is probably either natural or from the lab makes it 50-50. So moderate confidence doesn't mean much.

In no reality can politics answer those questions. Fox just said earlier this morning the Dept of Energy and some other Intelligence said it was from the lab and repeated that statement several times. Making sure the Trumpers don't forget it is already decided. I believe the statements from Energy and intelligence said weak to moderate confidence. Which when it is probably either natural or from the lab makes it 50-50. So moderate confidence doesn't mean much.

Our govt was colluding with China on gain of function. It was only a matter of time before they leaked this Frankenstein virus they created to see the effects on the populace and then offer their wonder drug that injured and killed millions. And, pharmas made billions. What a deal.

Y-A-W-N. Yet another House Republican "fact finding" committee that they hope will bring a topic that will catch on with the average American voter. Hoping in vain for that strike of lightning. Because so far, by my count, they held four committee "hearings" and they've all fallen over like lead balloons. :) No traction out of any of them.
Republicans do not have the advantage of Hollywood style productions with near all of the media/entertainers on their side. African American prog politicians sell out their own for the party on the deaths occurring.

Our govt was colluding with China on gain of function. It was only a matter of time before they leaked this Frankenstein virus they created to see the effects on the populace and then offer their wonder drug that injured and killed millions. And, pharmas made billions. What a deal.

Would you mind selling crazy on someone elses street corner.

FuAHgGRXwAIyhqd

Politics answering a scientific question. Great. The Repubs have gone nuts, er correction, nuttier.
Sigh...everyone knows Trump worked with Xi to create the virus so Trump could make billions off big pharma using EUA for his vaccine.

This isn't a repub investigation, it's a repub cover up for Trump.

Of course they did.

"China began severely restricting the export of personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gowns and masks, months before notifying the world of the outbreak of Covid-19, it has emerged.

PPE exports to the US fell by around 50 per cent between August and September of 2019, in a significant drop which raised alarm bells at key US government agencies.

China also started to buy up global PPE stocks in Europe, Australia and the US around the same time."

Forum List

Back