House votes to let 9/11 victims sue Saudi Arabia Obama likely to veto bill

Asshole in chief is against this.

Bill passed by US Congress allowing 9/11 victims’ families to sue Saudi Arabia could be defeated by presidential veto
The White House has made it clear it will vet the bill

Congress passes bill allowing 9/11 victims’ families to sue Saudi Arabia
how bout letting them sue the Bushs and his administration ,Obama and the clintons for their involvement in it? they wont since they are above the law of course.

So you're a "Truther"?

Bill passed by US Congress allowing 9/11 victims’ families to sue Saudi Arabia could be defeated by presidential veto

how bout letting them sue the Bushs and his administration ,Obama and the clintons for their involvement in it? they wont since they are above the law of course.
As more and more Americans wake up to the truth, the Deep State needs a scapegoat. When there is an obvious one, they just shield them from litigation. It's sort of like they have shielded the pharmaceutical industry.

So you're a "Truther"?
you should know that by nowlol .my OLD user name before I changed it recently was 9/11 was an inside job.you remember me from then I know.:lol:

I got sick of discussing 9/11 like i had for so many hours while i was here the last several years and dealing with paid shill that troll this board that i got tired of the subject and changed it.lol

So will Iraqis be allowed to sue the United States for the war based on imaginary WMDs? Or Pakistianis allowed to sue for their innocent kids killed in drone strikes? I think not.

It's absurd to sue a whole country for something. Now suing the Shaikhs in Saudi who promote extremist ideologies is more effective.

So will Iraqis be allowed to sue the United States for the war based on imaginary WMDs? Or Pakistianis allowed to sue for their innocent kids killed in drone strikes? I think not.

It's absurd to sue a whole country for something. Now suing the Shaikhs in Saudi who promote extremist ideologies is more effective.
I agree, it opens a can of worms to allow lawsuits against sovereign governments for acts of war, or even terrorism. The United States government has done more than it's fair share of destruction abroad.

Forget suing them, carpet bomb that batshit crazy country and take their oil as war reparations.

The public really needs to get behind ending any dealings with Saudi Arabia and other Islamic governments (an exception can be Egypt as it has a military leadership that is trying to curb Muslim Brotherhood activities).
Drop our alliance with Pakistan and instead back India. Drop an alliance with Turkey (as it is now Islamic).

Shockingly enough, the Kenyan is right on this. Lawsuits go in both directions. Should Afghan families sue for stray cruise missles? How about starving Africans for Bush raising the price of corn worldwide and reducing food with his insanely stupid ethanol subsidies? Can Mexican families sue for deaths attributed to Obama's Fast and Furious program?

Well, on the last item, I think that would be a good thing. I would like to see Chimpy penniless the rest of his life for the Mexicans he murdered.

Forum List

Back