How a Lawyer, a Felon and a Russian General Chased a Moscow Trump Tower Deal

Trump supporters and apologists act as if he is a guilty man in need of legal technicalities to walk

• I wonder why

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know why, because he is guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
That's the headline: How a Lawyer, a Felon and a Russian General Chased a Moscow Trump Tower Deal

I always said follow the money, especially with as shady a business as the Trump family business

Follow the money!

I remember discussing with some people, the backgrounds (not bullshit party affiliations, voting registrations, campaign donations) of the people Mueller brought onto his team. Most had serious experience in putting away seriously bad people -- and much of that involves following money, not play leaking agmes with themedia, and following the old standard practices for investigations

Follow the money!

While Showboaters like Trump, some of his lawyers and Rudy Liveshot Guliani tried baiting Mueller's team and failed, while they tried to get the inside dope from people who had already testified under oath (pratice their own defense because they are defending a guilty man) as if that would keep them ahead of Mueller's probe -- Mueller stuck to the script.

Robert Mueller and His Prosecutors: Who They Are and What They’ve Done

Follow the money!

And why would building a Trump Tower, hotel, resort, etc. in Moscow be any different than the properties he’s developed all over the world? When you’re a real estate developer you develop real estate, funny as that may seem to you low info dopes.

"When Donald J. Trump took a run at building a tower in Moscow in the middle of his 2016 presidential campaign, it was the high point of a decades-long effort to plant the “Trump” flag there."

Decades long effort...…

Hmmmm

I thought this was going to be one of those jokes that started out, "A lawyer, a felon and a Russian General walk into a bar........"

Still wondering if there have been any laws broken BY Trump?
Not seeing it, we've seen the collateral damage from Mueller but no links to Trump.

You do realize many American companies have and. continue to do business in Russia, correct?
American Companies Thriving In Russia: Is There Something To Be Ashamed About?
That's the headline: How a Lawyer, a Felon and a Russian General Chased a Moscow Trump Tower Deal

I always said follow the money, especially with as shady a business as the Trump family business

Follow the money!

I remember discussing with some people, the backgrounds (not bullshit party affiliations, voting registrations, campaign donations) of the people Mueller brought onto his team. Most had serious experience in putting away seriously bad people -- and much of that involves following money, not play leaking agmes with themedia, and following the old standard practices for investigations

Follow the money!

While Showboaters like Trump, some of his lawyers and Rudy Liveshot Guliani tried baiting Mueller's team and failed, while they tried to get the inside dope from people who had already testified under oath (pratice their own defense because they are defending a guilty man) as if that would keep them ahead of Mueller's probe -- Mueller stuck to the script.

Robert Mueller and His Prosecutors: Who They Are and What They’ve Done

Follow the money!

And why would building a Trump Tower, hotel, resort, etc. in Moscow be any different than the properties he’s developed all over the world? When you’re a real estate developer you develop real estate, funny as that may seem to you low info dopes.
Ask yourself, why were they all lying about it?

It isn't about wanting to get a Tower ii Russia. stop being disingenuous

Says the one that is being disingenuous...

really? please state how so

Your opinion duly noted.

Your opinion duly noted.

pardon? That isn't an opinion. The interest in the attempted deal is not about Trump wanting a deal. Its about the reasons everyone around him and he himself were lying

Your opinion duly noted.

pardon? That isn't an opinion. The interest in the attempted deal is not about Trump wanting a deal. Its about the reasons everyone around him and he himself were lying
Read your post and then mine again, slowly this time.

Your naivety is showing. Either that or you are making nothing into something, hoping to benefit the left.

Your naivety is showing. Either that or you are making nothing into something, hoping to benefit the left.

"The left?"

Why does everything and everyone you dislike always end up having to be 'the left?" you need to get out more often

Oh, you are denying you hope it is true to help the left, Dems, whatever?

"The left?"

Why does everything and everyone you dislike always end up having to be 'the left?" you need to get out more often

Oh, you are denying you hope it is true to help the left, Dems, whatever?

"The left?"

you're still breathing?

still living in America?

still in denial?

one word: Mueller

I thought this was going to be one of those jokes that started out, "A lawyer, a felon and a Russian General walk into a bar........"

Not seeing it, we've seen the collateral damage from Mueller but no links to Trump.
getting closer to what you are asking. and Trump is acting more erratically

I sense a guilty man messing in his Depends

Oh yeah, you got him now :auiqs.jpg:

Oh yeah, you got him now :auiqs.jpg:
The goofball is his own worse enemy. Even his rich old dad knew that one

Forum List

Back