How a Leader Responds to Americans Threatened

They are but they are not defending us. Its odd at how many have defended those who were arming people that used those arms against our soldiers though.

The people at the embassy are just State Dept people doing their jobs, they do not care about the politics, most did not ask for that assignment.

We have an obligation to keep them safe. And Trump made sure that happened, and for that he gets all the credit in the world.

I simply noted that there is no reason for them to be there. None of this happens if we do the right thing.

We have embassies in almost every country in the world, should we close all of them as well?

They are but they are not defending us. Its odd at how many have defended those who were arming people that used those arms against our soldiers though.

The people at the embassy are just State Dept people doing their jobs, they do not care about the politics, most did not ask for that assignment.

We have an obligation to keep them safe. And Trump made sure that happened, and for that he gets all the credit in the world.

I simply noted that there is no reason for them to be there. None of this happens if we do the right thing.

We have embassies in almost every country in the world, should we close all of them as well?

That would be good with me. That discussion has already been covered today.

I did not realize you were an even bigger isolationist than Trump.

Have you ever been out of the country?

Since when was Trump?

I want us to start minding our own business. If it takes bringing everyone home, that's what it takes. When we start minding our own business we don't have issues like this at an embassy.

Would we allow other countries to have military personal all over our country? No, so why do we expect others to simply accept it?

Since when was Trump?

I want us to start minding our own business. If it takes bringing everyone home, that's what it takes. When we start minding our own business we don't have issues like this at an embassy.

Would we allow other countries to have military personal all over our country? No, so why do we expect others to simply accept it?
Embassies aren’t military installations.

Since when was Trump?

Having an embassy and having a base are two different thing.

Also, we have far more foreign military here in the US than you seem to realize.

Since when was Trump?

Generally. That's not the case here.

Since when was Trump?

Generally. That's not the case here.
You are a moron.

Since when was Trump?

Also, we have far more foreign military here in the US than you seem to realize.

How many citizens are they killing? How many cities are they destroying? How many arms are they moving?

Since when was Trump?

So you are angry at Obama for sending US forces back to Iraq to rescue Iraq from ISIS, because it was really none of our business.

Since when was Trump?

How many citizens are they killing? How many cities are they destroying? How many arms are they moving?
3 in Pensacola a few weeks ago.

Since when was Trump?

So you are angry at Obama for sending US forces back to Iraq to rescue Iraq from ISIS, because it was really none of our business.

We armed and funded ISIS. What's the point? We had an agreement with Iraq. Yes, Obama should have honored that agreement.

Since when was Trump?

Foreign military?

Since when was Trump?

Foreign military?

Yep.
Your ignorance is astounding.

Since when was Trump?

Foreign military?

Yep.
Your ignorance is astounding.

Those were people we were training. Do you not see the common trait here? It never fails that when we fund, train and arm others it gets used against us.

Since when was Trump?

We armed and funded ISIS. What's the point? We had an agreement with Iraq. Yes, Obama should have honored that agreement.
We didn't arm and fund ISIS and we were asked by Iraq to rescue them from ISIS but you say we should have minded our own business, so you must be angry at Obama for getting us involved in that fight, right?

Since when was Trump?

We didn't arm and fund ISIS and we were asked by Iraq to rescue them from ISIS but you say we should have minded our own business, so you must be angry at Obama for getting us involved in that fight, right?

I bet I have answered this 20 times already. YES!!!!!!

Who do you think got the arms we were running through Benghazi? (I've posted the link already also)

Forum List

Back