How a lot of folks are feeling

People like you are scum.... you don't care about freedom, you are willing to destroy your own country, and you want to see people put in prison rather than disagree with you.

Trash.... just trash.

You feel better now? None of that made any sense.

You’re just throwing a man-baby temper tantrum.

Waaaaahhhhh your candidate lost. Grow the fuck up, cry baby.

Fuck your feelings.

You lost and there’s nothing you’re going to do about it.
You’re OK with cheating? That means there are no winners or losers. Just a forced result.
Are you that stupid that you don’t care about liberty?

Prove to the courts that there was cheating and you will actually have an argument.

Until then, you’re just a crybaby and you’re upset that you lost. Nothing more.
The numbers are too conspicuous. Only a dishonest person would deny that. Or a judge who fears shakedown violence.

Those are your feelings. Let me know when you have evidence.

Because the courts don’t think you have evidence. Just idiotic conspiracy theories from a bunch of man-babies throwing a temper tantrum.

Sucks for you, huh?
You treat this is as though it’s a matter of rooting for a team or a jersey. This is about the survival of a system that offers liberty and choice. You should be just as incensed at these numbers. They undermine the entire system. You take your freedom for granted.

No, I’m looking at this as a matter of reality.

When the courts think you have no case, including conservative judges, then what does that tell you?

You’re too brainwashed to believe it’s anything other than an elaborate conspiracy theory because you’re a man-baby retard, but the rest of us understand that it CLEARLY means you’re wrong and you’re just upset that you lost.

This isn’t complicated.
You didn’t respond to my post.

I did. You just didn’t like it.

I explained it as clearly as I could. And you, being a brainwashed retard, don’t understand.

Believe me, there is nothing I can do or say that would convince you that you’re wrong.

So how about we just agree that you lost and it sucks for you? Or would you prefer to keep crying. That’s fine with me too.

Link to what you’re referring to?

The claims of significant election cheating in the contested states. There should be open, transparent, detailed, audits of the ballots, the voters and the equipment by a bi-partisan team of people from the Trump and Biden teams. This is what Trump and the right want. Why doesn't the left? Are they afraid that they're going to find something unpleasant?

It does show what kind of fucking lowlife you are that you keep trying though.

I'm not going to do anything but laugh when your house burns down.

My house isn’t going to burn down and you’re not going to do anything.

I’m not the lowlife wishing for their homes to burn down.
I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm not the only one who despises lowlifes like you.

The claims of significant election cheating in the contested states. There should be open, transparent, detailed, audits of the ballots, the voters and the equipment by a bi-partisan team of people from the Trump and Biden teams. This is what Trump and the right want. Why doesn't the left? Are they afraid that they're going to find something unpleasant?

I asked for a link.

I'm fine with open, transparent, detailed bipartisan audits.

We all know why they don't want that.

I wouldn't be surprised.

You've been talking for over a month now. You and your fellow drama queens are harmless.

You're the lowlife piece of shit here. Not me.

I asked for a link.

I'm fine with open, transparent, detailed bipartisan audits.
LOLOLOLOL

I wouldn't be surprised.

You've been talking for over a month now. You and your fellow drama queens are harmless.

You're the lowlife piece of shit here. Not me.
LOLOLOLOL

If you think that's all I've been doing, then I guess I'm safer than I thought.

If you're not worried about it, then why are you still harping on about it?

Fuck your feelings.

You lost and there’s nothing you’re going to do about it.
You’re OK with cheating? That means there are no winners or losers. Just a forced result.
Are you that stupid that you don’t care about liberty?

Prove to the courts that there was cheating and you will actually have an argument.

Until then, you’re just a crybaby and you’re upset that you lost. Nothing more.
The numbers are too conspicuous. Only a dishonest person would deny that. Or a judge who fears shakedown violence.

Those are your feelings. Let me know when you have evidence.

Because the courts don’t think you have evidence. Just idiotic conspiracy theories from a bunch of man-babies throwing a temper tantrum.

Sucks for you, huh?
You treat this is as though it’s a matter of rooting for a team or a jersey. This is about the survival of a system that offers liberty and choice. You should be just as incensed at these numbers. They undermine the entire system. You take your freedom for granted.

No, I’m looking at this as a matter of reality.

When the courts think you have no case, including conservative judges, then what does that tell you?

You’re too brainwashed to believe it’s anything other than an elaborate conspiracy theory because you’re a man-baby retard, but the rest of us understand that it CLEARLY means you’re wrong and you’re just upset that you lost.

This isn’t complicated.
You didn’t respond to my post.

I did. You just didn’t like it.

I explained it as clearly as I could. And you, being a brainwashed retard, don’t understand.

Believe me, there is nothing I can do or say that would convince you that you’re wrong.

So how about we just agree that you lost and it sucks for you? Or would you prefer to keep crying. That’s fine with me too.
You never addressed the number anomalies.
No incumbent ever increased his vote total by that much and lost. The only incumbent who increased his vote total and lost (Cleveland, 1888) won the popular vote.

No incumbent ever increased his vote total by that much and lost.

And that's your argument?

That's not evidence of anything. A fun fact, maybe, if true. But nothing more.

Go present your fun little trivia to the courts and see if they find it convincing. My guess is they won't, because it's not.

Forum List

Back