How a lot of folks are feeling

LOLOLOLOL

Laugh it up, drama queen.

You're not fooling anyone.
The side you voted for, ( that doesn't care about you or any other Americans btw) stole an election through fraud and corruption and are continuing to cover it up, poorly, also through corruption. The fact that you're okay with that, speaks to your complete lack of character and integrity.
On top of that, you taunt and goad people in an attempt to get them in trouble with the so-called authorities, not realizing that if you're successful, a lot of people are going to be killed. Mostly people like you.
By delegitimizing the election, you delegitimize the government and any authority it may have. And when that's gone, who is going to protect you from all the people you have been taunting and heaping abuse on?

The side you voted for stole an election through fraud and corruption and are continuing to cover it up, poorly, also through corruption. The fact that you're okay with that, speaks to your complete lack of character and integrity.

They courts disagree with you.

Your tinfoil hat may be cutting off circulation to your brain.

People like you never do anything yourself, you always want proxies to do the hard shit, so who are you planning to hide behind when there aren't any more authorities?

The side you voted for stole an election through fraud and corruption and are continuing to cover it up, poorly, also through corruption. The fact that you're okay with that, speaks to your complete lack of character and integrity.

They courts disagree with you.

Your tinfoil hat may be cutting off circulation to your brain.
When has any court heard the case? What decision was rendered after hearing all the evidence?

None, right?

You're full of shit and so are they.

People like you never do anything yourself, you always want proxies to do the hard shit, so who are you planning to hide behind when there aren't any more authorities?

There are trained professionals who will deal with any crazy lunatics.

And I don't mean you. I mean the ACTUAL lunatics who actually DO crazy things instead of just talking about it on message boards.

And I don't mean you. I mean the ACTUAL lunatics who actually DO crazy things instead of just talking about it on message boards.
Who do you think trained them, stupid?

Other professionals.

They're perfectly capable of dealing with crazy lunatics.

Other professionals.

That's right. Guess who?

Other professionals.

That's right. Guess who?

Someone who would have no problem dealing with you or any other moron.

When has any court heard the case? What decision was rendered after hearing all the evidence?

None, right?

Yea those conservative judges are all in on it.

Retard.
So none then?
Like I said?

So all those conservative judges dismissed the case...because they're in on it too?

Like I said?

Idiot.
Or scared.

Fear is a powerful thing.... look how much free people scare you, for instance.

None, right?

Retard.
So none then?
Like I said?

So all those conservative judges dismissed the case...because they're in on it too?

Like I said?

Idiot.
Or scared.

And you have evidence for that?

Oh right. You're not smart enough to understand what evidence is. My fault.

Other professionals.

That's right. Guess who?

Someone that would have no problem dealing with you or any other moron.
LOLOLOLOL

I'm very likely the guy who taught them how to do MOUT. Me or someone very like me.

None, right?

Retard.
So none then?
Like I said?

Like I said?

Idiot.
Or scared.

And you have evidence for that?

Oh right. You're not smart enough to understand what evidence is. My fault.
I know evidence hasn't been presented to any court yet, and that you're trying very hard to avoid that little fact. Which you wouldn't if you really believed that the evidence was worthless.

Forum List

Back