How about create a kill zone on the US/Mexico border?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I realize that a wall might have some weaknesses like people can just go under it so why not invoke a cheaper solution. Create a one mile kill zone between the border of Mexico and the United States. Any person who is not a US citizen and who is in this kill zone will get shot. Not by an employee of the federal government because that would be to expensive and would mean the federal government would be directly responsible for any international problems it might cause. Simply don't enforce the laws against killing in that zone. We can do it by executive order which is a precedent Obama has created. The president doesn't have to enforce the laws if he doesn't want to and in this case the president can simply not enforce any federal laws regarding murder. It is a simple solution that doesn't involve a wall.

How do people Prove they are a citizen? Do you carry your passport around with you at all times?

• Banned
How do people Prove they are a citizen? Do you carry your passport around with you at all times?

That does seem to be standard procedure in almost all countries. I think if you are crossing the border at that point on the dividing line then it is most likely you are crossing illegally. I think if someone shoots an citizen then they can be brought up on charges but Mexican citizens can be shot on the spot. I wouldn't want to do that but I'm sure there are a lot of sick people who like to kill. Why not just harness that energy away from doing something destructive to doing something constructive?

I realize that a wall might have some weaknesses like people can just go under it so why not invoke a cheaper solution. Create a one mile kill zone between the border of Mexico and the United States. Any person who is not a US citizen and who is in this kill zone will get shot. Not by an employee of the federal government because that would be to expensive and would mean the federal government would be directly responsible for any international problems it might cause. Simply don't enforce the laws against killing in that zone. We can do it by executive order which is a precedent Obama has created. The president doesn't have to enforce the laws if he doesn't want to and in this case the president can simply not enforce any federal laws regarding murder. It is a simple solution that doesn't involve a wall.

We already have one...it is called the Mexican border states.........they kill unarmed Mexicans at will down there.....and the Mexican government is usually helping the cartels do it.....

You already have what you want.....

• Banned
Speaking of passports. Why can't we prosecute illegals for not having passports? I'm sure their are international treaties and national laws that state a person must have a passport if they are in another country.

We already have one...it is called the Mexican border states.........they kill unarmed Mexicans at will down there.....and the Mexican government is usually helping the cartels do it.....

You already have what you want.....

Hire Mexican Cartels to blow away the Coyote runners... I like that. We don't have to get our hands dirty.

Why do people waste time with this kind of "fuck yeah, man!" nonsense? You just end up spilling your 10 AM bud light doing the fist pump.

Why do people waste time with this kind of "fuck yeah, man!" nonsense? You just end up spilling your 10 AM bud light doing the fist pump.

We can't build a wall...we can't have state and federal governments actually arrest illegals...we can't not hire them...we can't do anything normal to stop the flow of illegals in this country so why not do something completely abnormal? I just notice a pattern that any attempt to enforce national immigration laws are attacked by the left without them even attempting to do anything at all. Obama doesn't even order the current border patrol agents to do anything about it so I say why the fuck not? Just start shooting at any illegal in the desert.

Border security was without any parallel in history along the line known as the "IRON CURTAIN".

Nobody in - nobody out.

Fence, landmines, watch towers every 200 yards, with eager snipers who would shoot before asking questions and no mercy to those captured.

There was a cry back in 1986: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall!"

There should be an even louder cry today: "Mr Obama, please build that wal!".

I didn't spill my bud. Don't you know? Any good redneck just has his kids hold the beer while he is blogging.

We can't build a wall...we can't have state and federal governments actually arrest illegals...we can't not hire them...we can't do anything normal to stop the flow of illegals in this country ....

Why not?

Yah , let's round up illegals and put them in jail . That's not a big waste of money !

Shit. All. You do is bitch about the debt , but all these dumb right wing ideas just wastefully add to the debt!

Forum List

Back