How "African Americans" Shop...

Have you heard of Obamacare ?

Have you heard of Red Herring?

I'm heard of great schools of "red herrings" when it comes to Democrats and their investment and acceptance of Obama lies.

A red herring is the logical fallacy you are using as a weak attempt to change the topic from your ridiculous claim...

"Obama's lies" are entirely irrelevant to your claim that "thieves are a protected class under Obama".

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The theives don't consider it stealing. It's owed to them like everything else.

Have you heard of Red Herring?

I'm heard of great schools of "red herrings" when it comes to Democrats and their investment and acceptance of Obama lies.

A red herring is the logical fallacy you are using as a weak attempt to change the topic from your ridiculous claim...

"Obama's lies" are entirely irrelevant to your claim that "thieves are a protected class under Obama".

You can't acknowledge that Obamacare is a wealth distribution scheme that legally steals from groups to redistribute to others? ie. thieves are a protected class

btw. It seems to me the entitlement generation that Obama is fostering is now redistributing wealth without the government as a middleman..I suspect their freeloading Obama voters..

Last edited:
That's the Obama Recovery shopping spree.....

How dare you be racist....

***kidding of course***

With no jobs available we will see more of this.

Shoplifting has gone up exponentially the last 5 years.

You can't acknowledge that Obamacare is a wealth distribution scheme that legally steals from groups to redistribute to others? ie. thieves are a protected class

Those two statements are not equivalent at all.

Those two statements are not equivalent at all.

Now you're just freeloading on my time...:lol:

Last edited:
From the article:

CHICAGO (CBS) — Unbelievable surveillance video captured flash mobs dashing into store after store and running out with armloads and sometimes entire racks of sporting goods.

One day when I lived in Nashville, I went into the side entrance of then Castner Knott. The clerk was about beside herself. Someone had driven by and grabbed every dress on a rack and drove off. Take them all, sell the ones you don't want.

Forum List

Back