How are you celebrating January 6?

Certainly not if Ashley Babbit were a 250lb. Black, Drug dealer.....Then all hell would break loose....sad.

Only if she had been killed after surrendering and detained with handcuffs.

Well, it's OUR house, not yours or mine. And this Lt. Byrd is supposed to be a trained law enforcement officer, with the composure, and training not to over react to unarmed people....He failed in his duty on that day, and if this situation was in a different setting and it was a leftist Antifa, or BLM rally that a protestor was shot and killed at, the left would be calling for the death penalty for this cop...But, since it was a riot supporting the evil Trump boogeyman, the Cop is a hero, and no outrage....It's bullshit.

The reason she was climbing through the window of a barricaded door is irrelevant. It is the act that lead to her death, not her views.

Jan 6 ? Hmmmm Maybe I'll burn down the fucking mayors office ? ! Oh wait. I forgot. He's a buddy of mine and his bro is an architect here.
Oh well. Maybe I'll pull some trout and split some firewood instead...ya know. For cooking.Don't need any heat here...or ac...

You're funny.............to think he's GOT balls!

pussy-nicolas-cage.gif
:auiqs.jpg::thup:

How are you celebrating January 6?​

That's the Christmas date in the orthodox Christian world including Ethiopia - and we Catholics celebrate the three holy kings of wisdom on January 6th. + C M B + 2022 +

Last edited:
Her being unarmed is totally irrelevant. She did pose a threat, had she made it through the window the mob chanting for the death of our elected officials would have had unimpeded access to them.

I agree that they are often not given the benefit of the doubt that the deserve.
She had no weapon of any kind. Actually, other than sticks and stones, no one had weapons that day....except the Capitol Police.

Being unarmed IS relevant. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time can create an issue. I get it. But of all people they shot? Someone with no weapon, no stick, no stone....SHE is the one shot to death?

And you want to give the officer a medal for doing that?

She had no weapon of any kind. Actually, other than sticks and stones, no one had weapons that day....except the Capitol Police.

Being unarmed IS relevant. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time can create an issue. I get it. But of all people they shot? Someone with no weapon, no stick, no stone....SHE is the one shot to death?

And you want to give the officer a medal for doing that?

If they were unarmed, how did they kill all those congressional reps that the left swears are dead?

I mean, it was a deadly COUP!!!!!!!!

Why? It was a legit, legal shot.

She was breaching a barricade that was protecting the people the CP were charged with protecting from a mob of people chanting for their death. Had she gotten through and opened the door it would have been a free for all. One bullet put a stop to it all since the fucking cowards ran like cockroaches after she was shot.

Lol only a leftist racist would celebrate an unarmed woman getting killed

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look

Not sure I would use the word heroic. Her being unarmed is totally irrelevant.

It has nothing to do with who they oppose or support. It has to do with the action they are committing at the time of the shooting.

Again, her political views are irrelevant. This is about her actions, not her views.
She trespassed? That are actions worthy of death?

Wow. Im glad I dont live near you. God forbid my son loses control of his bike and winds up on your lawn, you believe it is OK to shoot him. Yes, that is hyperbole, but you are so wrapped up in the way that riot was presented by the media and the democrats, you don't see reality.

A few thousand angry demonstrators went to far. They had no weapons. They simply went to far.....and you are convinced there is evidence that they were there to kill lawmakers.

Funny thing......all we hear about are how few officers were on hand to protect the lawmakers from thousands of angry people....yet......for some reason, not one law maker was injured. The only one who actually said she feared for her life was "drink out of toilets" AOC and after she said that, it was discovered she wasnt even there.

Lol only a leftist racist would celebrate an unarmed woman getting killed

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look

They're vicious, violent, bloodthirsty motherfuckers.

This is what happens to your kids, folks, when you raise them to be so completely narcissistic! Three generations, if not more, of leftist losers irresponsibly bringing children into the world with no intention whatsoever of actually effectively PARENTING them.

Obvious fake "independent" troll being obvious.

Go back to your little circle jerk with your Democrat buddies.
Too bad she listened to Trump who got her killed. Her family told her not to go that day but she listened to that malignat vile pile of shit instead.

If you didn't listen to demoquacks you wouldn't look stupid... every... single.... time
Nothing coherent to add to dispute what I said about that woman who went to the Capital that day, rioted after listening to Trump's deranged rant & got herself killed trying to bust down a door leading to the House chambers, you moron?

She trespassed? That are actions worthy of death?

She moved past trespassing when she helped break the window on the barricaded door and tried to climb through

Wow. Im glad I dont live near you. God forbid my son loses control of his bike and winds up on your lawn, you believe it is OK to shoot him. Yes, that is hyperbole, but you are so wrapped up in the way that riot was presented by the media and the democrats, you don't see reality.

Never shoot someone on your lawn, you can go to jail for that. Now if your son broke my window and started to climb through, that would be a different story.

A few thousand angry demonstrators went to far. They had no weapons. They simply went to far.....and you are convinced there is evidence that they were there to kill lawmakers.

You mean other than them chanting for the death of the lawmakers?

Forum List

Back