how bout THEM CHIEFS !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
1676433578066.jpeg

Yeah, really an incredible game. Certainly one for the ages on par with anything Brady ever did, I just started watching it again for a third time, an epic battle of both offensive and defensive talent from the very beginning right on through 58 minutes of the game! It could have gone either way, except those last two minutes with that one cheesy call after telling the players the whole rest of the game that they had a little latitude of really PLAY, all of a sudden to call DPI for something so thin that didn't even affect the outcome of the play so close to the end effectively letting one team burn up all but the last 6 seconds of the game never letting the other team back on the field apparently fearing they couldn't hold Philadelphia from scoring again, it just seemed like a pretty weenie way to end what was otherwise a spectacular heads up game, could have been the greatest game ever except for that one mar, and I say that as a Steeler fan and certainly no fan of either Phili or KC.

Yeah, really an incredible game. Certainly one for the ages on par with anything Brady ever did, I just started watching it again for a third time, an epic battle of both offensive and defensive talent from the very beginning right on through 58 minutes of the game! It could have gone either way, except those last two minutes with that one cheesy call after telling the players the whole rest of the game that they had a little latitude of really PLAY, all of a sudden to call DPI for something so thin that didn't even affect the outcome of the play so close to the end effectively letting one team burn up all but the last 6 seconds of the game never letting the other team back on the field apparently fearing they couldn't hold Philadelphia from scoring again, it just seemed like a pretty weenie way to end what was otherwise a spectacular heads up game, could have been the greatest game ever except for that one mar, and I say that as a Steeler fan and certainly no fan of either Phili or KC.
Basically the same thing that happened against the Bengals.

I’m starting to hate the eagles now because of the owner,even the player admitted to holding and yet Jeff Lurie is whining about how the ref should not have called it.

I have a very low opinion of thst owner now.in that babble of his,he somehow developed Alzheimer’s when the chiefs were deprived of running away from the game when that eagles wide receiver fumbled the ball on that hit from that chiefs defender,I played high school football,I never recall seeing such horrible officiating that whole time time,I would expect that kind of call from ametuer who does not know the rules of football. :cuckoo: Viewing high school football games all the time I can tell you right now that non call gets called in a high school game.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back