How Can There Be Multiple Gods and Multiple Truths?

We have MANY common ancestors with apes and monkeys. You people need to get a better grasp on the theory of evolution. It's obvious that it was never taught to some of you in school. What a shame.

There is some evidence that humans may have evolved from a common Homo ancestor... We are of the Homo genus, along with homo neanderthalensis and homo erectus. THAT is a supportable theory but it conforms to the micro-evolution model that we know happens in nature. That's where a blue fish becomes a yellow fish... a black bear becomes a polar bear... a red fox becomes a silver fox.... a white owl becomes a spotted owl... etc.

But this does not explain where the Homo genus evolved from. There is no scientific evidence to support anything on that. It is theorized we came from Homininis but there is no evidence and as I pointed out about the DNA changes, there is no time for such an evolution to happen. They once believed the Australopithecus was the proverbial "missing link" until they discovered the homo genus existed along the same time.

Why don't you religious folks explain dinosaurs. :)

What do you think the the Behemoth and Leviathan are?

Why don't you tell me? Do you believe humans were around during the time of the dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs are the 1st of his creation.
Job 40:15–24
"Behold, Behemoth, which I made as I made you; he eats grass like an ox. Behold, his strength in his loins, and his power in the muscles of his belly. He makes his tail stiff like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are knit together. His bones are tubes of bronze, his limbs like bars of iron.

"He is the first of the works of God; let him who made him bring near his sword! For the mountains yield food for him where all the wild beasts play. Under the lotus plants he lies, in the shelter of the reeds and in the marsh. For his shade the lotus trees cover him; the willows of the brook surround him. Behold, if the river is turbulent he is not frightened; he is confident though Jordan rushes against his mouth. Can one take him by his eyes, or pierce his nose with a snare?
Perhaps a sauropod? Sure sounds like it.

Job 41:1–34 describes the twisting, serpent-like Leviathan in terms of a fierce, fire breathing dragon:

"His sneezings flash forth light ... Out of his mouth go flaming torches; sparks of fire leap forth. Out of his nostrils comes forth smoke ... His breath kindles coals, and a flame comes forth from his mouth."

Do you agree with the following:

There is 1 God, with one path to Heaven.
There are multiple Gods, and many paths to Heaven.
Doesn't matter what you believe, as long as you believe in something?

If there are multiple Gods, who gets to decide what?
Why do they "disagree"?
None of the above.

We have MANY common ancestors with apes and monkeys. You people need to get a better grasp on the theory of evolution. It's obvious that it was never taught to some of you in school. What a shame.

There is some evidence that humans may have evolved from a common Homo ancestor... We are of the Homo genus, along with homo neanderthalensis and homo erectus. THAT is a supportable theory but it conforms to the micro-evolution model that we know happens in nature. That's where a blue fish becomes a yellow fish... a black bear becomes a polar bear... a red fox becomes a silver fox.... a white owl becomes a spotted owl... etc.

But this does not explain where the Homo genus evolved from. There is no scientific evidence to support anything on that. It is theorized we came from Homininis but there is no evidence and as I pointed out about the DNA changes, there is no time for such an evolution to happen. They once believed the Australopithecus was the proverbial "missing link" until they discovered the homo genus existed along the same time.

I'm sorry, but I can post links to prove you wrong all day long.

Human Evolution 101

Why don't you tell me? Do you believe humans were around during the time of the dinosaurs?

"Behold, Behemoth, which I made as I made you; he eats grass like an ox. Behold, his strength in his loins, and his power in the muscles of his belly. He makes his tail stiff like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are knit together. His bones are tubes of bronze, his limbs like bars of iron.

"He is the first of the works of God; let him who made him bring near his sword! For the mountains yield food for him where all the wild beasts play. Under the lotus plants he lies, in the shelter of the reeds and in the marsh. For his shade the lotus trees cover him; the willows of the brook surround him. Behold, if the river is turbulent he is not frightened; he is confident though Jordan rushes against his mouth. Can one take him by his eyes, or pierce his nose with a snare?

Job 41:1–34 describes the twisting, serpent-like Leviathan in terms of a fierce, fire breathing dragon:

"His sneezings flash forth light ... Out of his mouth go flaming torches; sparks of fire leap forth. Out of his nostrils comes forth smoke ... His breath kindles coals, and a flame comes forth from his mouth."

This is not scientific evidence!!!

Where is your link to scientific evidence that humans existed alongside dinosaurs?

Whenever a discussion of "God" or "heaven" occurs half the time no one agrees with what they mean by either word, "God" or "heaven".

Whenever a discussion of "God" or "heaven" occurs half the time no one agrees with what they mean by either word, "God" or "heaven".

Easy. A "god" is some form of higher power.

God
ɡäd/
noun
  1. 1.
    (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
    synonyms: the Lord, the Almighty, the Creator, the Maker, the Godhead; More

2. 2.
    (in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.
    "a moon god"

Here's an observation, or opinion. People who believe in God and heaven are eternalists. Even if they no longer say they are believers, I think some of them "lock into" absolutism about ethics. I think belief in God and heaven makes some people black and white thinkers, and I think they aren't able to forgive or let go of anything.

God
ɡäd/
noun
  1. 1.
    (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

2. 2.
    (in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.
    "a moon god"
That's a definition, but there are faith definitions too. I remember one from my childhood, "God is the supreme being who made all things."

There is some evidence of it in fossils but non believing scientists dismiss it.

Links please. :)

Images
Human footprints along with dinosaur foot prints.
th

Human hand print with dinosaur foot print
dino_man_footprint1.jpg

Indian carvings in the Grand Canyon.
Dinosaur4.jpg

And "heaven" would insinuate there is an "after life."
And people who are god and heaven believers think an after life is eternal. Nothing in the universe is eternal, but people believe in spite of evidence to the contrary.

God
ɡäd/
noun
  1. 1.

2. 2.
    "a moon god"
That's a definition, but there are faith definitions too. I remember one from my childhood, "God is the supreme being who made all things."

It's pretty much the same as the definition I posted above though. "A superhuman being or spirit, worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes"

There is some evidence of it in fossils but non believing scientists dismiss it.

Links please. :)

Images
Human footprints along with dinosaur foot prints.
th

Human hand print with dinosaur foot print
dino_man_footprint1.jpg

Indian carvings in the Grand Canyon.
Dinosaur4.jpg

Errr, that could be the footprints of anything. Do you have a LINK to a valid scientific source?

Forum List

Back