How can Trump claim a win after losing the election to Hillary?

Hugo Stiglitz

Jun 14, 2016
Because that is what he is going to do.

I speculate he will claim he actually made good money while running for president and possibly get a good book deal, maybe another TV show, perhaps a movie, then retire to a small island in the Bahamas.

Fer damn sure Obama won't share his home-in-exile in Cuba under the circumstances.

I speculate he will claim he actually made good money while running for president and possibly get a good book deal, maybe another TV show, perhaps a movie, then retire to a small island in the Bahamas.

The Presidential Election hasn't happened yet, so WTF are you babbling about :rolleyes-41:

You know Donny from Queens as well as anyone I know. :rofl:

Hillary probably in-exile in Saudi Arabia, I'm sure that the House of Saud can let Hillary and Co including Huma have a nice house.

Is that why they're working so furiously designing a burqa pant suit?

Well, it's either that or it's the orange jump suit :popcorn:

2015-09-01-4a2f1c6d_large.jpg

He will Boldly Assert it......

i still think Trump is going to win all of the racist cracker states, thats all he needs to win in 2016

The Presidential Election hasn't happened yet, so WTF are you babbling about :rolleyes-41:

Bet the house, Luce........

Hmmmm, I don't place bets :smoke:

In this instance, it is very much the better part of valor...

Forum List

Back