How Can we Finance the wall?

I have searched the internet to find how much the US spends in one day in America. Csannot find that answer without co,promising the actual question.

I am assuming our government spends and citizens make billions each day.

What if:

Just as tax payers can give $3 to the campaign refinance reform, what if taxpayers would pay 1/2 of their daily rate (for one day) and this amount would finance our wall?

At the same time, we would accept 1/2 of the daily foreign aid from each nation who would contribute ( realizing that if they did not agree, their foreign aid might be in jeopardy the following year. ;)

So, let's say 20% of citizens contributed $100, ans nATIONS AROUND THE WORLD 1/2 OF THEIR DAILY RATE, WE COULD PAY FOR AN ELECTRIFIED FENCE IN ONE YEAR. sOME ONE FIGURE THAT OUT FOR ME! :)

wHAT DO YOU THINK? sORRY ABOUT THESE DAMN CAPS.

65% of Americans DO NOT WANT A WALL!!!

Only STALINISTS like WALLS!
You already betrayed your hunger for cheap labor when you bitched about how expensive your guitars are.
Fuck you.

The only person I have heard about lately is Pelosi. She has 100,000,0000 dollars. Now, assuming she makes $200,000, a year, owns 2 houses ....very expensve houses...How does she make that money?

They are supposed to have blind trusts, so she can invest in government contract companies....just wondering...
Congress critters control our economy via legislation.
Insider Trading legalized is a wonderful way to make millions.
That is supposed to be illegal and most Congress critters should go to jail.

I would give $100 for a wall in a heart beat. I think 20% of the people would.

Forty six percent of citizens make over $60,000 a year. I think half would donate and perhaps 10 would donate more.

Most American Families Now Make Less Than $60,000 Per Year

Here you go.

Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Just go donate to that guy's fund.
I hate to be this way, but what i this guy absconds with the funds?
I have searched the internet to find how much the US spends in one day in America. Csannot find that answer without co,promising the actual question.

What if:

Just as tax payers can give $3 to the campaign refinance reform, what if taxpayers would pay 1/2 of their daily rate (for one day) and this amount would finance our wall?

At the same time, we would accept 1/2 of the daily foreign aid from each nation who would contribute ( realizing that if they did not agree, their foreign aid might be in jeopardy the following year. ;)

So, let's say 20% of citizens contributed $100, ans nATIONS AROUND THE WORLD 1/2 OF THEIR DAILY RATE, WE COULD PAY FOR AN ELECTRIFIED FENCE IN ONE YEAR. sOME ONE FIGURE THAT OUT FOR ME! :)

Disagree. What difference would it make in you life if there was a wall? Where do you live?

I've never been near Berlin, but I sure as hell didn't like that wall!

I do like the Statue of Liberty - and I don't live near that either.

The only person I have heard about lately is Pelosi. She has 100,000,0000 dollars. Now, assuming she makes $200,000, a year, owns 2 houses ....very expensve houses...How does she make that money?

They are supposed to have blind trusts, so she can invest in government contract companies....just wondering...
But it isn’t...

What if:

You already betrayed your hunger for cheap labor when you bitched about how expensive your guitars are.
Fuck you.

Well, Fuck you too!

That's right I don't like overpaying for products.

Expensive guitars aren't expensive because of the cost of labor.- they're expensive because of the cost of profit

What if:

Fuck you.

Well, Fuck you too!

That's right I don't like overpaying for products.

Expensive guitars aren't expensive because of the cost of labor.- they're expensive because of the cost of profit
If you can’t afford it, regardless of what it is, move to Venezuela.

Consider: (excerpt)

Every year funds are allocated for federal projects and programs based on estimates.

Congress adds money when those estimates fall short, even if caused by waste and fraud.

Funds sit idle when spending is less than expected. Families face this situation all the time. You take cash to buy fast food and have change left over. That change ends up in a coin jar.

A family member eventually takes the coin jar to a bank or Coinstar to turn pennies, dimes, nickels, and quarters into easier spent dollars.

Presidents, since Lyndon Johnson, have funded their priorities mining these unobligated balances through the "budget sweep" mechanism. The president authorizes the director of OMB to request executive branch departments and agencies to return unobligated and unexpended funds back to the Treasury.

LBJ funded his Great Society and the Vietnam war with the billions in "loose change" lying around executive branch agencies. Nixon funded the Vietnam War. Carter funded expanding domestic programs. Reagan brought down the Soviet empire.

The Bushes fought their Iraq wars. Clinton juggled funds to stay within Republican congressional budget limits.

Then something changed.

During his eight years in office, President Obama allowed $914.8 billion in unexpended, unobligated, funds to pile-up across the federal government. He never did a budget sweep. This number continues to climb under President Trump, who has also not authorized a budget sweep.

Unexpended, unobligated funds are dutifully reported under "Assets and Balance Sheets" of the federal budget released each year by OMB.

Under the accounting code "1941" these funds are documented — in detail — in every department and agency budget . For the current fiscal year, there is over $150 billion in "1941" unexpended, unobligated balances in the Defense Department alone.

An additional $1.028 trillion remains unexpended among general accounts, and $461 billion remains unspent in trust funds. While these funds are technically obligated, the fact that they languish for years raises questions about their use, management — and relevance.

There is, therefore, a total of $2.651 trillion in existing executive branch funds potentially available for immediate reallocation.

DC's Loose Change Could Fund Border Wall

My understanding is that Trump has directed his cabinet and other agencies to find such funds. He won't have to use authorized by unappropriated funds, the money is already there, especially in the DoD.

I oppose the wall for environmental reasons but at least recognize that we need to do better about controlling illegal immigration across the border.

Forty six percent of citizens make over $60,000 a year. I think half would donate and perhaps 10 would donate more.

Here you go.

Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Well. That possibility didn't stop many of your fellow wall enthusiasts on this site.

The wall will be more than payed for by the Mexican government because both Mexico and the USA have universal health care laws.

Just the money saved by the USA by shifting the health care costs ALONE for the would be illegal aliens to Mexico will pay for any fucking wall that you can imagine several times over.

And paying Americans double or triple what the illegal aliens make to pick tomatoes would not make the price of tomatoes skyrocket. It would only raise the cost of tomatoes a few cents at most.

The price of tomatoes is dictated by the fucking weather, not wetback labor.

Last edited:
haha.
qhds5sjejad21.jpg

Here you go.

What if:

Disagree. What difference would it make in you life if there was a wall? Where do you live?

I've never been near Berlin, but I sure as hell didn't like that wall!

I do like the Statue of Liberty - and I don't live near that either.

Consider: (excerpt)

Every year funds are allocated for federal projects and programs based on estimates.

Congress adds money when those estimates fall short, even if caused by waste and fraud.

Funds sit idle when spending is less than expected. Families face this situation all the time. You take cash to buy fast food and have change left over. That change ends up in a coin jar.

A family member eventually takes the coin jar to a bank or Coinstar to turn pennies, dimes, nickels, and quarters into easier spent dollars.

Presidents, since Lyndon Johnson, have funded their priorities mining these unobligated balances through the "budget sweep" mechanism. The president authorizes the director of OMB to request executive branch departments and agencies to return unobligated and unexpended funds back to the Treasury.

LBJ funded his Great Society and the Vietnam war with the billions in "loose change" lying around executive branch agencies. Nixon funded the Vietnam War. Carter funded expanding domestic programs. Reagan brought down the Soviet empire.

The Bushes fought their Iraq wars. Clinton juggled funds to stay within Republican congressional budget limits.

Then something changed.

During his eight years in office, President Obama allowed $914.8 billion in unexpended, unobligated, funds to pile-up across the federal government. He never did a budget sweep. This number continues to climb under President Trump, who has also not authorized a budget sweep.

Unexpended, unobligated funds are dutifully reported under "Assets and Balance Sheets" of the federal budget released each year by OMB.

Under the accounting code "1941" these funds are documented — in detail — in every department and agency budget . For the current fiscal year, there is over $150 billion in "1941" unexpended, unobligated balances in the Defense Department alone.

An additional $1.028 trillion remains unexpended among general accounts, and $461 billion remains unspent in trust funds. While these funds are technically obligated, the fact that they languish for years raises questions about their use, management — and relevance.

There is, therefore, a total of $2.651 trillion in existing executive branch funds potentially available for immediate reallocation.

DC's Loose Change Could Fund Border Wall

My understanding is that Trump has directed his cabinet and other agencies to find such funds. He won't have to use authorized by unappropriated funds, the money is already there, especially in the DoD.

Jackson; besides politics, do you know the REAL reason the Democrats do not want a physical barrier on the border?

SIMPLE---------> High tech can just be turned off or scaled back once they elect a far Leftist to the Presidency, which no matter how you cut it, they will do it eventually. The borders then just return to leaky.

Not so with a wall or physical barrier. It will be much easier for people to monitor their lack of enforcement exposing what they are doing to easily. Notice that states on the border are FOR the wall, while limousine Liberals are unanimously opposed! How do you carry the deep South including Texas and Florida, without an influx of illegal voters, IF as we see happening, the voter rolls are being cleaned?

YOU DON'T! And that is what the wall is really all about, nothing more, nothing less, from a Democrat point of view!

Doubt me?

Then look at California and its recent history in voting, going back to the mid 70s, and look at it now. What has changed there, and how did the change happen? That is the Leftist blueprint to make the US a one party country. And let me tell you, it is NOT only the Leftists fault. The Conservatives sat on their hands and watched it happen to them and did NOTHING!

Now that we have a President willing to actually do something; albeit late to the party, the Left MUST stop it at all costs.

I read more than one article stating this fact, and I am sure it is still easy to find----------------->From the time of Reagan, with all the amnesties from across the Southern border that eventually became citizens----------->if you take into account the % of Hispanics that voted for Obama that were given citizenship between the time of Reagan and that election; remove them from the voter rolls, Romney would have BEATEN OBAMA by a larger electoral margin and popular vote count, then Reagan beat his opponent when running for his 2nd term! Think about that! And I am no Romney fan.

So, when you talk about the wall/physical barrier, you now know why it is soooooooo important to both sides; and it has little to do with the illegals EXCEPT for us, and how they fleece our tax dollars. That is a TRUTH the Left doesn't want to tell you, so they keep trying to pull on your heart strings.

There are many ways to fund the border wall that are NOT with US taxpayer money. I support the "loose change" link in a prior post too, but here are better ideas:
1. Use Foreign Aid money $55b a year, take a few billion for the wall, and to cover unpaid migrant medical bills
2. Tax remittances, money sent out of the US to foreign countries
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/tax_remittances_can_build_the_wall.html
3. Use drug money seized from cartels
4. Use tariff money

5. Charge a fee to process asylum claims, and visa applications

What if:

Mexico is going to pay for the wall per President Trump..

Forum List

Back