How can women vote for Hillary when she defended a rapist?

It's one thing to have doubts about your client and another thing to know that you defend a rapist. She knew it and laughed about it. She accused a 12 year old of liking older men and said she was crazy. She destroyed an innocent life just for money and power.

When someone tells you that he killed someone and you don't tell it to the police then you are guilty too but why when someone tells the same thing to a lawyer there aren't consequences for the lawyer? If this is modern democracy then i hate modern democracy. Rapists and murderers should rot in jail.

Truly this is a fucked up world and society and i pity all these stupid people that think that Hitlary care about anyone. When a person is proud for defending a child rapist then you know that this person is pure evil.
Are you serious? It's a defense attorney's job, why they spend 7 years in college, take an oath, all of that. The law requires we all have the right to counsel. Someone has to be that counsel. And yes, all lawyers would rather know the truth than have to guess their client is guilty. Throwing aspersions at the 12 year old victim was her job, casting doubt. Yes, it sucks, but maybe that's why Hillary didn't stay with that job very long.

I don't think that you would say the same thing if the 12 year old was your daughter. There are people with morals, that choose to do the right thing and there are people that would do anything for money and power. If all people were people like me our societies would be paradise on earth. People like Hillary are the rapists, the murderers ,the liars, the abusers of this world. The people that create wars, the terrorists, the fanatics.

So are you saying certain people aren't entitled to a defense?
Of course they are, just not one that now pretends to be honest and trustworthy....have you seen her polls on that, she's virtually tied with an ex. reality star, who has better policies and vision for America.

Opinions don't necessarily reflect reality - only perception.
Good bullshit line, I'll have to use it often on subversives!

Bubba raped Juanita, and hiLIARy then turned on the intimidation machine to keep her silent.

Bill Clinton Is A Rapist.
:rolleyes: yes, thanking Juanita for her help in Bill's campaign was scary intimidation!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

When you defend having sharp objects thrust into your womb to hack your baby to death, you'll defend anything.

Are you serious? It's a defense attorney's job, why they spend 7 years in college, take an oath, all of that. The law requires we all have the right to counsel. Someone has to be that counsel. And yes, all lawyers would rather know the truth than have to guess their client is guilty. Throwing aspersions at the 12 year old victim was her job, casting doubt. Yes, it sucks, but maybe that's why Hillary didn't stay with that job very long.

I don't think that you would say the same thing if the 12 year old was your daughter. There are people with morals, that choose to do the right thing and there are people that would do anything for money and power. If all people were people like me our societies would be paradise on earth. People like Hillary are the rapists, the murderers ,the liars, the abusers of this world. The people that create wars, the terrorists, the fanatics.

Of course they are, just not one that now pretends to be honest and trustworthy....have you seen her polls on that, she's virtually tied with an ex. reality star, who has better policies and vision for America.

Did I tell you about the day the earth was flat....?

Did I tell you about the day the earth was flat....?

Is that your reality?...or perception?

It's one thing to have doubts about your client and another thing to know that you defend a rapist. She knew it and laughed about it. She accused a 12 year old of liking older men and said she was crazy. She destroyed an innocent life just for money and power.

When someone tells you that he killed someone and you don't tell it to the police then you are guilty too but why when someone tells the same thing to a lawyer there aren't consequences for the lawyer? If this is modern democracy then i hate modern democracy. Rapists and murderers should rot in jail.

Truly this is a fucked up world and society and i pity all these stupid people that think that Hitlary care about anyone. When a person is proud for defending a child rapist then you know that this person is pure evil.
As a new court appointed defense attorney, she didn't have a choice...

Yes she did

Your OP made absolutely zero sense then i looked at your avatar and now I understand why.

Lawyers gain POINTS when they WIN-----no matter how unjustly they win, Lawyers lose points when they lose.
No matter how JUSTLY they lose. For MOST lawyers it
ALL ABOUT WINNING---no matter what. Some lawyers
are not so depraved. -----furthermore there are lots of depraved judges out there. They rule in a manner which is most beneficial to themselves and their careers. JUSTICE is not the aim of PROSECUTORS, DEFENSE LAWYERS, OR JUDGES in lots and lots of cases All try to avoid GETTING CAUGHT in that which is very prevalent-----malfeasance and misconduct and depravity. I have only a little experience in court rooms and have seen lots of all
three. One of my clients was a young black woman----she was raped at age 12 on the roof of the building in which she
lived. The rapist "got off"-------because she "cooperated"---
she removed her panties with a knife at her throat "I just
wanted him to GET IT OVER WITH so I could get away"----
the rapist got off. ---LONG TIME AGO---I really hated the
defense attorney. I never met a rapist that was actually a human being----but a lawyer is SUPPOSED TO BE HUMAN---
as to the judge-----also probably not human

Yes she did
no, she really didn't have a choice or much of a choice... she worked for a law firm that had a contract with the gov't to be defense attorneys for those in the court system that did not have the money for their own attorney... the court said the defendant insisted on a female attorney, Hillary was it....do a FACKCHECK.org on it... They explained it much better and went back and spoke to all the people involved....she did inquire if she could be removed from the case...

Yes she did
no, she really didn't have a choice or much of a choice... she worked for a law firm that had a contract with the gov't to be defense attorneys for those in the court system that did not have the money for their own attorney... the court said the defendant insisted on a female attorney, Hillary was it....do a FACKCHECK.org on it... They explained it much better and went back and spoke to all the people involved....she did inquire if she could be removed from the case...

she could have LOST. I admit that without doing a careful
review of the whole case------It is wrong for me to conclude
that she engaged in misconduct to GET HER CLIENT OFF---
but I (little ole' me) have witnessed crap like that. There are lawyers who simply do IT ---a lot better than the ---other lawyer. They are better liars and manipulators.

I consider Hillary to be a very adept liar and manipulator

How can women vote for Hillary, PERIOD?
- She defended a non-Clinton rapist

- She has defended and enable a sexual predatory sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, and pedophile for the last several DECADES

- She demonized, bullied, threatened, and intimidated her husband's victims

- She has paid women less than men doing the same job

- She has taken millions from foreign nations that oppress, mutilate, and murder women...and has said she will NOT STOP doing so unless she wins the WH

While Trump admittedly isn't a WHOLE lot better, he certainly hasn't been / isn't as predatory / threatening / damagng to women as the Clintons have been.

Yes she did

You really don't get it... WE ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE. I would prefer to lose my job OR be a shitty lawyer and lose the case. But let's say that you are right and that she didn't have a choice. She should shut the fuck up and not talk about this case and say that she is a great laywer and laugh about it. A 12 year old girl was raped by an animal...

So, the court made her laugh.....that's a new one....:lol:

Not exactly. Because someone could be really innocent and not a criminal. In the beggining all criminals should have lawyers. But when the fucking rapist or murderer admits that he is guilty ,then the lawyer should testify that to the court. It's not about winning dummy. We are talking about human lives here.

But i guess i am unprogressive and modern democracy and our judicial system works great...

Not exactly. Because someone could be really innocent and not a criminal. In the beggining all criminals should have lawyers. But when the fucking rapist or murderer admits that he is guilty ,then the lawyer should testify that to the court. It's not about winning dummy. We are talking about human lives here.

But i guess i am unprogressive and modern democracy and our judicial system works great...
No, you aren't unprogressive, just uninformed. Professional ethics require you give the best possible defense which is what occurred in this case. You guys keep dredging up something she did as a public defender years ago. They have to take whatever cases assigned to them. Even the worst scumwaffle is entitled to a defense. Many lawyers don't want to know if the person is really guilty, they just prepare the best defense they can.

Once you start parsing that, and trying to decide who is and who isn't, then the system breaks down.

I could never be a lawyer.

Forum List

Back