How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

RED-LIGHTS-WHITE-HOUSE-009-01-800x416.jpg

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
So now people that Trump simply knows, but who do not work for him, are being investigated for their Russian ties?

You snowflakes are so desperate that it's positively hilarious.

I think the mods are laughing themselves to death.

This is like the third thread you've started on this nothing burger.

Stop spamming

Americans must be informed and made aware that the Russians put Donald Trump in the White House.

• Banned
Americans must be informed and made aware that the Russians put Donald Trump in the White House.

Yes, but Trump ass-kissers consider this an "inconvenient truth"........So they're putting their heads even further up their sorry asses........LOL

So now people that Trump simply knows, but who do not work for him, are being investigated for their Russian ties?

You snowflakes are so desperate that it's positively hilarious.

I think the mods are laughing themselves to death.

I hope they do NOT move it. Cause this is politics today. With today's liberals.

Was Felix Sater on the ballot?

No?

Then what's the point?

Your hero Hillary Clinton sold 20% of US uranium rights to Russia and your pissed off that someone that Trump knew tried to make a buck off a hotel?

Don't take much for you to sell out your country.

Yes, but Trump ass-kissers consider this an "inconvenient truth"........So they're putting their heads even further up their sorry asses........LOL

Russian Americans (US citizens) have more right to vote then illegal aliens, but you don't give a rats ass about that!

Meaningless, idle speculation by some random guy.

care_so_little.jpg

Your hero Hillary Clinton sold 20% of US uranium rights to Russia and your pissed off that someone that Trump knew tried to make a buck off a hotel?

Shit, this fucked up story has been debunked for years.....BUT, you and fucked up hannity just keep on repeating it......

HOWEVER, thanks for the bump, nitwit........LOL

Shit, this fucked up story has been debunked for years.....BUT, you and fucked up hannity just keep on repeating it......

Oh, we rw WANT to bump this funny thread.

YOur desperation is beyond words, that you could convince yourself that this means shit.

Nope, never debunked.

I do like triggering pansies though, and if bumping a pansies thread does that, then pat me on my manly back!

Was Felix Sater on the ballot?

No?

Then what's the point?

Don't take much for you to sell out your country.
Was Bill Ayres on the ballot? Was Jerimiah Wright?

Folks like Pop23 will just keep repeating that lie because without the lies they have very little or nothing. They figure if trump can lie the way he does, why can't they.

Folks like Pop23 will just keep repeating that lie because without the lies they have very little or nothing. They figure if trump can lie the way he does, why can't they.

Of course, you're correct.....

After all, we need ignorant right wing morons to convince our kids to get an education...otherwise they could wind up being idiots like Poopy23........LOL

Forum List

Back